The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She went on a radio challenge! :biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That'd be so cool (but not X Factor)

My voice needs a lot of training though

Just go 'my hamster died and I'm really sad and I never got to see my dad because he left when I was two to go and fight in Belgium' or something and you're guaranteed to get to boot camp at least. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
*checks texts*

She came second!:biggrin:
Evidently :tongue:
My English teacher just sent me this :lol:

[video="youtube;fMNGzUm0170"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNGzUm0170&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I'm pretty sure that laughter isn't the response that she wanted from me :lol: .

#dealwithitbruv
(edited 10 years ago)
cya nerd
Marshmallow!
IT'S NOEL GALLAGHER'S BIRTHDAY! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4488
You know when you have that one word in your head ... And you can't figure it out! You try asking everyone and they act as if you're crazy and foreign. Someone help me- this word has been bothering me since 2pm. It's so annoying.

Basically Chopin composed Raindrop Prelude someplace... It was like a religious place (probably where monks and nuns stay) and i can't think of the word! Was it with an S perhaps? Idk :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4489
I tried that! It's that but a specific words thats just bugging me. Hit me with all the religious words for christian places! Thanks for trying though! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4490
Think you've got the wrong idea... Lol i still dont know the word and i researched extensively beforehand. Never mind... Hopefully i forget about it by morning *not likely*... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Majorca" :teehee:

Does anyone actually use that spelling?
Original post by Jina
Think you've got the wrong idea... Lol i still dont know the word and i researched extensively beforehand. Never mind... Hopefully i forget about it by morning *not likely*... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you're looking for the word cathedral. Or church.
Bit of background research on an exam you've taken already? :tongue:
Reply 4493
Original post by Meliss
I think you're looking for the word cathedral. Or church.
Bit of background research on an exam you've taken already? :tongue:

Meliss!! It's to do with Chopin! Hahaha i cant think of the place name. Not a cathedral haha im not that bad at Christian knowledge. :smile: Oh well... I must live on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Meliss!! It's to do with Chopin! Hahaha i cant think of the place name. Not a cathedral haha im not that bad at Christian knowledge. :smile: Oh well... I must live on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chapel???? :s-smilie:
Always thought he composed it in a cathedral when it was raining, which influenced the raindrop pedal note :eek:
Guess I'm wrong...:rolleyes:
Original post by justinawe
"Majorca" :teehee:

Does anyone actually use that spelling?

I didn't know it could be spelt differently! I think Majorca looks way cooler spelt like that anyway. :biggrin:
Original post by Meliss
I didn't know it could be spelt differently! I think Majorca looks way cooler spelt like that anyway. :biggrin:

I've always spelt it "Mallorca".
Reply 4497
Original post by Meliss
Chapel???? :s-smilie:
Always thought he composed it in a cathedral when it was raining, which influenced the raindrop pedal note :eek:
Guess I'm wrong...:rolleyes:

Lololol when it comes to music you cannot be wrong Mel! You're the G at music! Haha

What is music technology btw?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Lololol when it comes to music you cannot be wrong Mel! You're the G at music! Haha

What is music technology btw?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! :laugh: was it chapel?!
Well you basically compose using a computer... no more set works! You just alter famous songs by changing its style or something like that. Heard that it's quite fun :biggrin:
Original post by Meliss
Haha! :laugh: was it chapel?!
Well you basically compose using a computer... no more set works! You just alter famous songs by changing its style or something like that. Heard that it's quite fun :biggrin:

:curious:
If that was me, I'd give a Beethoven piece a dirty bassline :biggrin:

Latest