The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elm Tree
Rubicon :love: I've only tried mango and guava though... Guava's my favourite one

:five: Rubicon Guava is my Obsession!! All the others are great too.:biggrin:
Okay guys... Urmmm... Basically I have some family stuff going on.

So I think I'm gonna disappear for a bit, hopefully I'll be okay :biggrin:

My phone won't be used... So I won't really reply on anything else either... Spread the word :tongue: bye guys :smile:

I'll be back soon
Original post by L'Evil Fish

My phone won't be used... So I won't really reply on anything else either... Spread the word :tongue: bye guys :smile:

I'll be back soon

Fair deuce :colonhash: have fun :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I appreciate the irony of my responding to a post notifying us of Fish's disappearance after having not posted myself in several days.

I'm on a yacht in Plymouth Marina :awesome: the biggest one there by far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4564

I'll be back soon

Have fun with that, or don't, it doesn't seem like a happy occasion, never mind! But on your return, you will be faced with some questions about Welsh, I was watching S4C today (do you actually know what that channel is? It's the only Welsh language channel I could find on my tv!)
Original post by Rubicon1
:five: Rubicon Guava is my Obsession!! All the others are great too.:biggrin:

I need to try that Lychee drink.. It looks so refreshing!

Passion fruit is the worst one :colonhash:

I'll be back soon

I hope it's not a bad thing :redface: See you soon!
Original post by MangoFreak
I appreciate the irony of my responding to a post notifying us of Fish's disappearance after having not posted myself in several days.

I'm on a yacht in Plymouth Marina :awesome: the biggest one there by far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, that sounds fun :biggrin: Is it going to set sail or stay docked?
Original post by Elm Tree
Ooh, that sounds fun :biggrin: Is it going to set sail or stay docked?

We boarded in Dartmouth :tongue: It took 6 hours to sail to Plymouth.

We're not going to go leaving the country; we're just here for a small part of their journey :lol: These relatives are Australian, being (I think) my mother's uncle, on my grandfather's side, so you can see that they're not unfamiliar to long distances :tongue: They were in the Caribbean recently, before sailing across the Atlantic. They went to Russia at one point, which was surprising for the officials there (not many yachts, let alone Australian yachts :lol:).

It's 20.3m long, 34m carbon-fibre mast :awesome:
Obviously :smug: That was basically the first thing I (attempted) to tweet upon boarding :lol:
I'm cursed
Funny how the lyrics of a metal song are so obvious when you have the lyrics in front of you.
[video="youtube;1RLqXN1tUpA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RLqXN1tUpA[/video]
(edited 10 years ago)
Macaroni time lads
Original post by Molly_xox
Ohh, I'm finding it really difficult to find people who are going to sit the same exams :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, i don't like it when that happens...
Original post by JustaDreamer
Well I'm not really sure to be honest, it's between Medicine through time and American West -.-

really were doing medicine through time i find it the easiest, but then again where not with the same board so you may be learning something different :smile:
Original post by Armani786
really were doing medicine through time i find it the easiest, but then again where not with the same board so you may be learning something different :smile:

Haha very true, we go through Prehistory, Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Medieval, Renaissance and 20th century medicine, covering the three main aspects of Surgery and Anatomy, Disease and Infection, and Public Health. I think now that I've started intense revision of my own needs I'm finding it easier :smile:
Original post by Armani786
Yeah, i don't like it when that happens...

Yeah, because I'm struggling to revise history, just have no interest in the subject :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
woo my watch arrived
Reply 4577
wtf I got an A* in my geography mock and I left out a whole case study what is this madness!!
Original post by gomg
wtf I got an A* in my geography mock and I left out a whole case study what is this madness!!

Haha a similar thing happened to me as well! I did a mock with our class a while ago, only scored one (or two :s-smilie:) marks on a Coasts case study worth eight marks and still got an A*. Lol WELL DONE! :biggrin:
Original post by gomg

Well done :tongue:

GCSEs everybody :party:

I'm still on a boat.

Latest