The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Dubs are HORRIBLE

Spoiler

Pokemon dub is better than the original :teehee:

I'll hold off anime until Thursday at least, thanks xD then I'll check out Code Geass or something
Reply 6461
I can swim a little bit! Haha
Original post by Jina
How does one send an image via messages?

Loool dont JUJ!!!! I was forced!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Print screen. Then there's a camera sign on the message. Click the sign, and this will lead you to the gallery, then upload. I don't know if it works like this on iPhone though.

Such a conformist. Lolz, I heard though. :facepalm: Most of your school voted for the certain young mayor. I just voted for this random girl, forgot her name... Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6463
Original post by Bluffroom
About which bit? :h:

Hahah agreed! He wants to imagine my boyfriend in his head and steal him I assume.

:lol:

"amongst things :colone:" :mmm:

You found out! :eek: :tongue:
Reply 6464
Original post by UncreativeJ
Print screen. Then there's a camera sign on the message. Click the sign, and this will lead you to the gallery, then upload. I don't know if it works like this on iPhone though.

Such a conformist. Lolz, I heard though. :facepalm: Most of your school voted for the certain young mayor. I just voted for this random girl, forgot her name... Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naah... iPhone doesn't work like that? If you have IG you can check his page out or i can send via KIK. Hahaha

Hahaha i was the one telling girls to think for themselves and even considered boycotting the election (i actually remember writing a loong note on the voting paper hahah) but i had to support my girl (islams friend) who was part of the certain mayors campaign team. You're as bad as me it seems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Naah... iPhone doesn't work like that? If you have IG you can check his page out or i can send via KIK. Hahaha

Hahaha i was the one telling girls to think for themselves and even considered boycotting the election (i actually remember writing a loong note on the voting paper hahah) but i had to support my girl (islams friend) who was part of the certain mayors campaign team. You're as bad as me it seems.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't know that. Kik it if you wish. Lmao, I don't wish to check IG. Websites like that infuriate me :/

Lmao, I think a lot of guys created boxes, writing their names beside it, then ticked themselves aha. You could've done that. To be honest, young mayor is pretty much useless. And yeah, I heard she was doing that. Poor her. Why was she campaigning for him by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
"amongst things :colone:" :mmm:

You found out! :eek: :tongue:

Well he is hot :awesome:
He is funny
He is interesting
He has a sexy body :colone:
He makes me smile whenever I am in a google hangout with him - like just seeing him makes me smile - i can't do anything else. It's a surreal feeling.
He wants to talk to me every hour of the day and we virtually do that and I want to back
He's just so cute when he talks to me it's unreal I can't even explain it.

Everything about him is just perfect :3
Original post by Bude8
What did you buy? :redface:

Sandals, shorts, 3 tops and a pretzel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6468
Well he is hot :awesome:
He is funny
He is interesting
He has a sexy body :colone:
He makes me smile whenever I am in a google hangout with him - like just seeing him makes me smile - i can't do anything else. It's a surreal feeling.
He wants to talk to me every hour of the day and we virtually do that and I want to back
He's just so cute when he talks to me it's unreal I can't even explain it.

Everything about him is just perfect :3

Is there a smiley/emoticon thing that will express my 'aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'?

Original post by Jina
(islams friend)

Is it at all weird that whenever I read that name, I always think of the religion personified!
Original post by Vionar
Is there a smiley/emoticon thing that will express my 'aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww'?

Is it at all weird that whenever I read that name, I always think of the religion personified!

I have no idea but :3

[video="youtube;JsUH8llvTZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo[/video]

this drug is actually horrifying.
Reply 6470
I have no idea but :3

video

this drug is actually horrifying.

Well I'm happy for you! :h: Although jealouss still!

After googling the name of the drug, I don't even want to watch that video - I would probably puke.
Original post by Vionar
Well I'm happy for you! :h: Although jealouss still!

After googling the name of the drug, I don't even want to watch that video - I would probably puke.

awww :h: Don't be - you'll find someone
Reply 6472
awww :h: Don't be - you'll find someone

Eventually! If anyone will put up with me! :mmm:

By the way, are you going to blog about everything that's happened? I was going to rep that post on Friday (?) but I had PRSOM.
Original post by Vionar

By the way, are you going to blog about everything that's happened? I was going to rep that post on Friday (?) but I had PRSOM.

I think I will but i need time atm as i have exams
Original post by Olympiad
Sandals, shorts, 3 tops and a pretzel

Posted from TSR Mobile

is that what girls buy...?
Reply 6475
I think I will but i need time atm as i have exams

Yeah, I just can't watch that sort of stuff, else I'll probably be sick on my laptop! You need to get revising then! Or don't! I wish I had more exams this season, I don't like linear! :angry:
Original post by Bude8

That's what I had to buy,
What do boys shop for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar

You will :tongue: and then there will be me. Just alone :frown: :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

No.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6479
Original post by MattFletcher
You will :tongue: and then there will be me. Just alone :frown: :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it'll be you, I'll be the alone one. Maybe once I move away from the area where I live it'll get better...maybe...

How do you know!?

Latest