We're all interested :moon:
You sent me a friend request

#obviouslywantme #joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
We just talked about them earlier, and made a few up xD
We're all interested :moon:

Well I'll be happy to organise them in that case :h:

Here's our list from earlier, if anyone has any additions please feel free to share! :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Little Tail Chaser

Here's our list from earlier, if anyone has any additions please feel free to share! :smile:

Spoiler

Who decidedly who gets what, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
I want an Olympic one please :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I *wonder* who would win that... :tongue:
I *wonder* who would win that... :tongue:

Actually naaah, that boring :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh good luck for those, not that you'll need it :h:

Have you got anything planned for summer? :smile:

Thanks, I think I will need it, I'm not feeling too well atm so we'll see. :tongue:

Going to visit my dad in Saudi again, quite excited about that! I'll also probably work on my EPQ, PS, UKCAT preparation...and then get a head start on A2 if I have any time. :tongue: You?
Who decidedly who gets what, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course not! There'd be a vote (via PM, I suppose). I'll have to be left out of nominations, though.
You should get best stalker

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course not! There'd be a vote (via PM, I suppose). I'll have to be left out of nominations, though.

No! :fuhrer: we'll get someone else to do it! (usy offered :colondollar:)

I'm so going to write a speech then like you do in prom etc and persuade people to vote me for thread queen and give free reps if they do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds like a good mix. I've only been to Czech once and that was with my school for the international choir in Prague. Otherwise, I haven't been to any of those countries. Austria should be interesting, planning on doing any (snow)boarding?

Original post by Bude8
Just visiting HK itself, though I have lots of friends + some relatives that live there. My friends say:
Hot as ****
Humid as ****
Crowded as ****
Good for food + shopping though.

That's the beauty of it! Hong Kong is a one of a kind place, nowhere will you have such close proximity to mountains and beaches. The MTR is fantastic to get around with, make sure you check out Kowloon it has some of the best food I have ever eaten - not just saying this because I lived there. The crowdedness isn't too bad, you will get used to it after a while.

Enough of my ramblings, you'll have a fantastic time there for sure.

Original post by Vionar
Going to Turkey and The Netherlands! :biggrin: But not Turkey if the protests turn really bad.

Ooh, I wouldn't be very comfortable in Turkey - too much tension for me. The Netherlands are amazin!, What part will you be going to? I lived in The Hague for a couple of months before I moved here.

Spoiler

Here are some we decided earlier:

Original post by Bude8
I nominate:

Most likely to be in jail: Olympiad
Most likely to get ID'd when they're 30: Olympiad
Most likely to remain single: Olympiad
Most likely to live in a caravan: Olympiad
Most likely to become a gypsie: Olympiad
Most likely to be seen on Crimewatch: Olympiad

Original post by Bude8
Ok, here's what I'm thinking so far:

Tic Tac Award
Most likely to be famous Award
Men's Health Award
Women's Health Award
6 Pack Award
Person with mouth who has the same opening and closing times as 7-11 Award
Most likely to be in jail Award

Original post by Bude8
Most likely to pull a muscle Award
The Man-Mode Award
The 'goes Hard As Mofo' (HAM) Award

Maybe a:
Cya Nerd Award :moon:
Original post by usycool1
Thanks, I think I will need it, I'm not feeling too well atm so we'll see. :tongue:

Going to visit my dad in Saudi again, quite excited about that! I'll also probably work on my EPQ, PS, UKCAT preparation...and then get a head start on A2 if I have any time. :tongue: You?

:console: Hope you're feeling better soon. Just let the prospect of going to Saudi pull you through :h:

What are you doing your EPQ on? :biggrin:

I have a few things planned. The Challenge is one thing, then I'm going on my DofE Silver expedition and visiting some relatives. :yep:

I didn't think it meant actual twins, just two people who seem very alike :h:
You should get best stalker

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I don't think his technique is that good

:console: Hope you're feeling better soon. Just let the prospect of going to Saudi pull you through :h:

I have a few things planned. The Challenge is one thing, then I'm going on my DofE Silver expedition and visiting some relatives. :yep:

I didn't think it meant actual twins, just two people who seem very alike :h:

Apparently Olympiad looks like me
I'm so going to write a speech then like you do in prom etc and persuade people to vote me for thread queen and give free reps if they do :wink:

Corruption! :eek:

Original post by Bude8
Here are some we decided earlier:
Maybe a:
Cya Nerd Award :moon:

Erm... okay then! :tongue:

What's Tic Tac for?

A Cya Nerd Award... it's almost like people are inventing these just because they know they'll win! :h: I personally think we should have 'Best Pet' :wink:
Original post by usycool1

Woo! Saudi! :woo: Where in Saudi does your dad live? Is he there as an Expat or is he native?

I find it strange that the places people are visiting also happen to be places I've lived in :biggrin:
Corruption! :eek:

Erm... okay then! :tongue:

What's Tic Tac for?

A Cya Nerd Award... it's almost like people are inventing these just because they know they'll win! :h: I personally think we should have 'Best Pet' :wink:

I told you about the Tic-Tac award some time in the past, I'll wait for you to remember what it is :h:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No! :fuhrer: we'll get someone else to do it! (usy offered :colondollar:)

Sure, I'll do it! :awesome: Have you guys decided on the categories? :smile:

Thanks! :h:

The topic (atm, may change it if my teachers don't agree :tongue:) is: "Does HIV really cause AIDS?" :tongue:

That sounds good! I did my silver DofE last year...it was raining and I had no spare clothes (clever me :rolleyes:) so I had to sleep in my wet, dirty clothes....bleurgh! :tongue:
Original post by Bude8
I told you about the Tic-Tac award some time in the past, I'll wait for you to remember what it is :h:

Uhh... someone with bad breath? I don't have a clue :s-smilie:

Latest