The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
meh. Tomorrow I've got Additional Maths, History and Triple Science. Stressful day

Exams!?!? :eek:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Lool you can try... but how are you gonna be able to achieve that with exams and stuff.. :tongue:

haha we still manage to post a lot! :wink:
Original post by King Amukee
ohhh yeah completely forgot about the life cycle of a mosquito :/

I know the physical thing, like where each stage happens, but tell me to name the phase and I get confused because they all sound the same :/ I can do enzymes and transpiration, but even now I think virtually every other topic is rather sketchy
simply..:eek: feel sorry for you omgg..I've just got biology at 9 and I finish at 10 so I'm back home revising :biggrin:

Are you on study leave already?

We're a chatty bunch :wink:

lool yh :tongue:

Original post by Pabblethefish
Are you on study leave already?

yh Study Leave started today.. wbu ? :smile:
Reply 1106

SPAM
We're a chatty bunch :wink:

there's always someone who expects me to say that :tongue:
Original post by Molly_xox
I know the physical thing, like where each stage happens, but tell me to name the phase and I get confused because they all sound the same :/ I can do enzymes and transpiration, but even now I think virtually every other topic is rather sketchy

life cycle of a mosquito?! Please don't tell me this is on the GCSE AQA biology syllabus?! :eek:

Lucky you get study leave now.. I start mine on the 24th! What the actual fudge!!

Muck up day is on Thursday! My maths teacher today said that we should have gone on it already but "nooo, they want to play the "we can help you card" but we can't, we're not that good" :lol:. Love that man.
Original post by Elm Tree
Lucky you get study leave now.. I start mine on the 24th! What the actual fudge!!

Half of my exams are over by then!

which enzymes are involoved in controlling blood glucose levels? :biggrin:
Original post by Elm Tree

:lolwut: when do your exams start then ?

I would had 8 exams done by then lool
(edited 10 years ago)
there's always someone who expects me to say that :tongue:

It's so funny! I feel an official quote coming on :wink:
I need to stop procrastinating and go and revise until 11 now - see you guys later, might be back later for a break but I'm using my breaktime to shower :frown:
It's so funny! I feel an official quote coming on :wink:

hahaha. 'He shall be remembered for his quote:
"We're Chatty:biggrin:" - Matt [James] Fletcher'
I need to stop procrastinating and go and revise until 11 now - see you guys later, might be back later for a break but I'm using my breaktime to shower :frown:

until 11? :eek: Make sure you get sufficient sleep!
life cycle of a mosquito?! Please don't tell me this is on the GCSE AQA biology syllabus?! :eek:

We're doing IGCSE, it might not be on the normal one...you're so lucky, it's so confusing
We're doing IGCSE, it might not be on the normal one...you're so lucky, it's so confusing

I'm doing IGCSE but we didn't learn about this?

Learnt about golden rice, but didnt go this far!

Latest