The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NoMathsPlease
Haha, that's even now then. Can't say I'm an expert on the life cycle of the mosquito :tongue:

What did that colossal syllabus say? It's far too big realistically for two years of work in my opinion... So out of proportion from physics! :/

haha, indeed. I can't find embryosac in the syllabus...what is it? Just in case :s-smilie:

i know! But physics is ridiculously specific -.-
Original post by MattFletcher
until 11? :eek: Make sure you get sufficient sleep!

Ok mum :wink:

I sleep until 7 and then rush to leave at ten to 8 :tongue:
Reply 1142
I've been found on here. Omg help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Change your name:tongue:
Someone from school. They just started a conversation with 'nice posts on the student room :wink:'. Why did I put my name as my username? :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmaoo, well you know your remaining options...

a) Shove them against a wall whilst holding a knife to their throat and threaten them.
b) Be super nice to them and offer them tea and biscuits 24/7.
c) Act as if you don't know what they were talking about if you haven't confirmed that it was you or, if you have, explain about how your soul got momentarily possessed by some evil demon. :redface:
Original post by King Amukee
I hope Sister Maude comes up, did a whole presentation on that :biggrin:

I really hate to break it to you but Sister Maude, Brothers and In Paris With You are the three that definitely won't come up on the GCSE AQA English Literature Prose paper. You can still compare them to other poems though! :colondollar:
Original post by Pabblethefish

The life cycle of a mosquito... It's very... specific :tongue:

Its not the mosquito, it's the malarial parasite. No other exam spec covers it until A-Level, what is this? -.-
Original post by Molly_xox

isomerase: used to convert glucose into fructose for slimming foods as fructose is sweeter so less is needed to get the same flavour so less calories.
Proteases: used to pre-digest baby food.
Lipase and protease: biological washing powder to get rid of stains and to work at lower temperatures.
Carbohydrase: converts startch into sugar syrup (used in soft centred sweets)

:smile:

I remember doing this! Is this B2?
Its not the mosquito, it's the malarial parasite. No other exam spec covers it until A-Level, what is this? -.-

Oh right ok, that makes a little bit more sense :')

isomerase: used to convert glucose into fructose for slimming foods as fructose is sweeter so less is needed to get the same flavour so less calories.
Proteases: used to pre-digest baby food.
Lipase and protease: biological washing powder to get rid of stains and to work at lower temperatures.
Carbohydrase: converts startch into sugar syrup (used in soft centred sweets)

:smile:

I don't suppose you have the text book in front of you? that was amazingly concise and accurate xD
Right. Five minute break. Four more past paper questions on biology from B3 1, 2 and 3 (not each). Then bed. Omg I can't wait until bed.
Original post by EduWiz
Change your name:tongue:

Tempted to! Don't know what to call myself.
Original post by Meliss
Lmaoo, well you know your remaining options...

a) Shove them against a wall whilst holding a knife to their throat and threaten them.
b) Be super nice to them and offer them tea and biscuits 24/7.
c) Act as if you don't know what they were talking about if you haven't confirmed that it was you or, if you have, explain about how your soul got momentarily possessed by some evil demon. :redface:

Hahahaha :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1151
Someone from school. They just started a conversation with 'nice posts on the student room :wink:'. Why did I put my name as my username? :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretend it's not you!
haha, indeed. I can't find embryosac in the syllabus...what is it? Just in case :s-smilie:

i know! But physics is ridiculously specific -.-

Yeah true, although I do find it easier. But yeah, those "key word" mark schemes are the bane of my life :/

Oh god haha it's to do with fertilisation in a plant. I can PM you my notes on it tomorrow if you want?
Original post by Vionar
Pretend it's not you!

She knows its me. :frown: name change takes effect tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
as a biology fanatic does anybody require any aid before i go to bed :smile:
Original post by Vionar
Pretend it's not you!

It's a bit late if they look on here now :tongue:
Original post by techno836
as a biology fanatic does anybody require any aid before i go to bed :smile:

The clocks going back an hour would be lovely :biggrin:
I did my GCSE RS exam today,I think It went well apart and I got my A*,apart from two problems on one of the sections I put in a cross in the box saying I would answer question 6 by mistake and I then answered question 5 as I intended to do in the first place, will they just mark me for question 5?,also in the final section I didn't cross any box and answered question 8 not 7,will they just look at it and work out which one I answered?
Right. Five minute break. Four more past paper questions on biology from B3 1, 2 and 3 (not each). Then bed. Omg I can't wait until bed.

are you re-sitting all 3 ?
I remember doing this! Is this B2?

No idea, never taken a modular exam :')

Latest