Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just now figured out how to start posts where I actually want them ive got posts all over TSR -_-.

So anyway I just wanted to find out what you guys do in your spare time and anything you can suggest for me.

I'm currently waiting to start college in September, an access course so I an go to uni the year after, hopefully UCL, quite the science nerd and hoping to do well enough in my course to be considered at this uni.

Anyway currently doing nothing, not working, struggling to find work anywhere applied for about 100 jobs :/ Just returned back home and to education as I have been working in Brazil and then I came home and joined the Navy so I don't have many friends any more its so depressing.

My girlfriend just left me after possibly the best 2 years of my life, love her to bits always looked after her but she's off to uni this September and doesn't think shell be able to deal with being away all the time, told her its all complete **** but she worries too much, anyway that's left me in tatters as well.

Really need something to do everyday is an absolute graft lately college couldn't come sooner. Started running but running alone is just terrible, literally do nothing else in my life, everything is so requiring of money and I don't have a job yet.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    draw a picture of a cat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniellequinn211)
    draw a picture of a cat!
    I drew a chameleon! It was actually really good. Gave it to my ex though so its existence is of course questionable.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.