Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Made threads before but this time it's hit home.

Long story short. Me and this girl are both Christian. Started going out, and we did sexual stuff. She says she loves me, I don't say it back. We split up. She says she still likes me. She goes on a date. I try and win her back. She says no. I tell her am moving on. We end up doing stuff again. Says she resents the fact we did stuff. Other crap gets involved, and she hates me. She then tells me she's seeing someone. It's her best guy friend. It doesn't work out and she's now on the verge of going official with this new guy. We just had a text convo, first proper one in a while.

Basically, she says she never meant it when she said she loved me, because she now knows what love is with this new guy - after a month. She wants to give him her all and wants to marry him. She's also said she can't think of a happy time with me and her and never wants anything to do with me again. Says we were incompatible etc., even though when we were going out she said we were perfect with each other??

Also blames me for what me and her did.

Feel a bit crap right now.

Mate im in the same boat, absolutely down as hell because my girlfriend left me, told me she loved me, said we were perfect, marriage babies all this and that and never gave me a reason for leaving, still says she loves me, even saw me the other day did stuff she was happy and laughing, next day shes changed her mind again, they can't be reasoned with, just trying my hardest to take my mind off it right now.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2013
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.