Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Coffee fanboy myself but what do you do when you make yours to make it that bit better? I like to use a press but lets stick to kettles.

ReputationRep:
    3 sugars, just a little milk and a tea-spoon and a half coffee.

ReputationRep:
    Black coffee. No sugar.

First thing in the morning so I can feel it's warmth in my empty stomach :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Tea, Drop of milk and two sugars ^^

ReputationRep:
    brewed really strong, with lots of milk, for both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tea: Tiny bit of milk, no sugar. Like it nice and strong.

Coffee: Small amount of milk, 1 sugar.

I am never without a cup of tea in my hand, and the kettle is perpetually on in my house. Even as I type this, there is a cup of tea next to me

ReputationRep:
    I love both.

But for tea, 2 sweeteners or some honey and a lil bit of milk. Enough to make it golden :yep:

And for coffee, 2 sweeteners and a whole lotta milk.

And don't forget the biscuits :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Drink about six cups of both everyday.

Tea: mildly strong and no sugar.
    Coffee: strong again and two sugars.

ReputationRep:
    Earl Grey , 1 sugar, no milk :sogood: :coma:

For coffee, it has to be a double espresso shot.

ReputationRep:
    Camomile tea

ReputationRep:
    Both black and sorta strong, unless I need to be quick then it gets soya milk added in. I have an Aeropress espresso maker thing, which makes alright coffee, although my dad has a really nice stove top espresso maker back home which I miss

ReputationRep:
    Lady Grey, one and a half sugars and a little milk. Unf.

ReputationRep:
    Bog standard Tetley's tea bag, 1 to 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, about 3/4 full of hot water, and a load of milk

Does taste pretty nice with powered milk, really sweet, but doesn't cool it down, and I can't be bothered waiting around all day for it to cool ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    Regular tea with soya milk and a sugar, coffee the same and then herbal tea without anything (although green tea & honey is a winner when your ill)

ReputationRep:
    Tea: no sugars, dash of semi skimmed milk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I make my tea in such a funky way

I use a pan, put a few ml of water in it whilst boiling the rest with a kettle. I crush some cardamoms and put it into the pan so the little bit of water soaks it up and the flavour is in it. Then I add the boiling water, around 3 or 4 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tea bags and let it all boil up. Then I put it into a flask and put some milk in my mug before I pour it in.

I like to dunk anything and everything in my tea!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Tea: Indian Tea - Warm water, milk and loose tea in a pan -once it's boiled - pour it into a cup through a sieve - Ta Da! Fab tea!
    Coffee: 1 1/2 sugar, 1 1/2 coffee and Milk. Warm milk on the stove in a pan first. Add sugar and coffee in the mug. Once milk has boiled add it into the mug!

ReputationRep:
    Tea - preferably with Punjana teabags.

Boil up the milk in a pan, ensure you don't get the cream in your mug, and throw in a teaspoon of sugar.

Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Tea: Lots of milk, but also strong tea, so it ends up the same dark colour.

Coffee: Either black or white, but ground not instant, and the fresher the better.

No sugar. Sugar has no place in caffeinated beverages.

ReputationRep:
    Chai tea, as MsFahima posted. Amazing. Especially with honey.

Coffee, black.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.