ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the student room but not all that new to studying. I'm 26 and live in Hong Kong currently (though was born and lived in England for 25 years). I've been studying for the last 3-4 years with the Open Uni in various subjects and I'm now embarking on 2 A-Levels (Psychology and Biology).
    I've been working as a model for 5 years but I'm well aware it's not a long-term career and so I'm studying to eventually gain entrance to a campus based university once I'm back in the U.K. I know I don't *need* qualifications, being a 'mature' (ha!) student, but I figure it'll a) look good on my application and b) set me up for full time study.

Not sure what else to say, but I like asking questions so no doubt you'll see my name popping up all over the forums soon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.