Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Movies about teenagers life Watch

ReputationRep:
    Can someone suggest me movie/Tv show about Teenagers/students life, don't want the cheap crap. Something good. I've saw the perks of being (something) about teen who fall in love. The first time(2012). Doesn't need to be romance, just something about teens/students life.

ReputationRep:
    Skins series 1 and 2 is all I can think of. Great show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoodboilu4)
    Skins series 1 and 2 is all I can think of. Great show.
    Oh, I've seen it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tutis)
    Can someone suggest me movie/Tv show about Teenagers/students life, don't want the cheap crap. Something good. I've saw the perks of being (something) about teen who fall in love. The first time(2012). Doesn't need to be romance, just something about teens/students life.
    There's a film called 'thirteen'. It's quite sad though!

There a really great film called 'Easy A' as well which made me laugh a lot.

ReputationRep:
    The art of getting by - set in America and basically it's this student who doesn't see the point in doing work but falls in love with this girl,it's a good film without giving too much plot away

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Carrie
    Election
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    Submarine
    La Haine

Off top of head. All decent to excellent movies too.

ReputationRep:
    Fish Tank

ReputationRep:
    American Pie - Supposedly

ReputationRep:
    The Inbetweeners?

ReputationRep:
    Superbad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dazed And Confused is a fantastic film. If you like that, chances are you'll definitely like That 70's Show.

ReputationRep:
    Mean Creek

ReputationRep:
    'The Breakfast Club'.

ReputationRep:
    kidulthood and adulthood.
    Thirteen.
    Superbad.
    Precious.
    Juno.
    Young Adult (as a kind of retrospective on teenage life from the point-of-view of an adult)
    Elephant.
    Fish Tank.
    The Wave.
    Bully.
    Kids.

ReputationRep:
    Prandtl has suggested three films that I was also going to suggest (Election, La Haine and Ferris Bueller's Day Off).

Also 'Easy A','The Inbetweeners Movie', 'Mean Girls', 'Somer's Town', 'Superbad', 'This Is England', 'Drillbit Taylor', 'Grease', 'Juno', 'Napoleon Dynamite' etc.

ReputationRep:
    Benny's Video

ReputationRep:
    Just watch Disney Channel.

ReputationRep:
    Thumb sucker if you're feeling a bit indie...

ReputationRep:
    rebel without a cause

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alouette-)
    Prandtl has suggested three films that I was also going to suggest (Election, La Haine and Ferris Bueller's Day Off).

Also 'Easy A','The Inbetweeners Movie', 'Mean Girls', 'Somer's Town', 'Superbad', 'This Is England', 'Drillbit Taylor', 'Grease', 'Juno', 'Napoleon Dynamite' etc.
    Pretty much these plus Ocean Waves (it's Japanese and anime) But the best imo are Mean Girls, Easy A and Juno all are hilarious.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.