Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In other words, not tomorrow when we receive the email from de Montfort, but directly through the accommodation providers website?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so. The university will send you out an email tomorrow containing a username and password as well as link to their booking website. There you will choose your accommodation and building before paying your £250 deposit.

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking at this aswell but for now Im just waiting for the email.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, booked mine before the email now anyway! Seems to be fine

ReputationRep:
    Oh course you can! That way you can choose mixed sex. I booked it on my own, it's not like dmu can force you to follow their procedure. It's up to you. I booked mine on my own and it's all cool.

ReputationRep:
    On the Victoria Halls website it says only book it through them if you aren't first years because first years are supposed to do it through DMU or something but not 100% certain

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.