Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im planning to start my practical driving lessons at the end of this month and want to also start revising for my theory test. I was wondering if anyone has any recommended materials at a cheap price that helped you with your theory test? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1education)
    Im planning to start my practical driving lessons at the end of this month and want to also start revising for my theory test. I was wondering if anyone has any recommended materials at a cheap price that helped you with your theory test? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There is plenty of free online material..........I just practiced the tests continuously and the hazard perception.

ReputationRep:
    You can get those disks to practice on the computer. You can get them really cheap from places like the works, supermarkets, amazon etc.
    And like someone else said, you can get highway codes cheap as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoungPhil)
    I just bought the Highway Code off Amazon really cheap and found lots of different questions on the Internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, but what's your definition of cheap?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.