Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of this quote for a tattoo? Watch

ReputationRep:
    "It's not enough to just survive, you have to try and make the world a better place"

For a woman to have tattooed vertically down her back in 2 lines next to her spine, a bit like this Name:  tumblr_m3h05a7bAx1r1k874o1_500.png
Views: 14108
Size:  112.9 KB but further onto the back

Before people ask yes it does have meaning to me, and no I will not base my decision to get it on strangers opinions, I'm just curious to see what people think

Also, how would your opinion change if I told you it was from a video game?

What's your opinion on tattooed women on the whole aswell?

ReputationRep:
    I personally find it a bit cringey and cliche if im honest, im not a fan of inspirational quote tattoos. But then its your tattoo so what is most important is if you like it and whether it has meaning to you.

ReputationRep:
    Cheesy quote and horrible placement.

ReputationRep:
    Lame and it's quite big, don't really like the placement. If it was put somewhere else it would probs be a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Short Story Long)
    Lame and it's quite big, don't really like the placement. If it was put somewhere else it would probs be a lot better.
    Where do you think it would look better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth_L_G)
    Where do you think it would look better?
    Back in LA Noire where you found it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd say no, but purely because I dislike tattoos on girls.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, if it was me getting the tattoo i don't think i'd get it in vertical lines down my back. I think from a far it might look a bit like a giant label but obviously if that's what you feel drawn to the most then go for it As long as you've thought about it for a good amount of time as well lol
    I've got one on the lower part of my spine going across horizontally (its not words - bit of a difference) and it huuuurt, hasn't put me off getting another though lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.