Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't use it on TSR, but Adblock has stopped working completely everywhere else. Was working fine yesterday.

Tried re-installing the add-on, to no avail.

I'm using Chrome and Windows 8. Works fine on my Ubuntu partition.

Any ideas??

Tom

ReputationRep:
    Install adblock plus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum Gai)
    Install adblock plus.
    I meant Adblock Plus, but I got it working now anyway. I accidentally turned of EasyList.

Thanks Anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok. No worries.

Adblock is great. I turned it off once by accident and was horrified just how much space ads take up on a lot of websites. How people don't have adblock installed i will never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum Gai)
    Ah ok. No worries.

Adblock is great. I turned it off once by accident and was horrified just how much space ads take up on a lot of websites. How people don't have adblock installed i will never know.
    Because without adds all of your free internet services would have a charge to use.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.