Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heya

I was just wondering if anyone's already studied the Kings Immunology course, or has accepted an offer for it to start this year. I got an offer and I'm thinking of taking it.

(I think you guys were discussing it before :ninja:)
    (Original post by Coucou1)
    x
    (Original post by beansonfish)
    x
    (Original post by adl_can)
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Heya

I was just wondering if anyone's already studied the Kings Immunology course, or has accepted an offer for it to start this year. I got an offer and I'm thinking of taking it.

(I think you guys were discussing it before :ninja:)
    Hey I've accepted for this year but was thinking of taking a gap year recently. I need to regain some form of sanity which I lost in my finals.....Did you accept the offer in the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansonfish)
    Hey I've accepted for this year but was thinking of taking a gap year recently. I need to regain some form of sanity which I lost in my finals.....
    Oh I know what you mean! I know that if I get a 2:2 I'll be shattered, especially because I know I could have got a 2:1 much easily if I had done a different subject. :emo:

Did you accept the offer in the end?
    Yeah I did. (knowing me, I'd probably become too lazy if I done a gap year)

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have just recently received an offer for the immunology program. Do you like the program? Do you have any regrets about enrolling? Would you go to another program at another university if you could? Do you know how Imperial College London and University of Birmingham's program compare?

A lot of questions i know... sorry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.