• Thread Starter

    If I get a C at GCSE level for chemistry and i want to do it at A level will i able to do so, bearing in mind that I will most likely have B at Biology + Physics and an A at Maths? Also can i do an independent chemistry at college (GCSE) so my grade can be improved?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.