Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So i had 2 friends and a best friend, I got pregnant (I know i should be more careful) and ended up having an abortion because of stress, the guy didnt care and everyone else was bullying me about it, i also had some other personal issues. After all of this one of my friends put a status on blackberry saying 'I hope she gets raped' and 'unprotected sex? did she want to catch something loool' because me and her had an argument. Later in that month my other friend told the whole school about it and now everyone looks at me differently, it was only my best friend who stuck by my side and helped. A couple months passed and i have kind of gotten over the depression but now they want to be my friend and other people are saying i should forgive them, what do you think i should do? no harsh criticism please.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Seriously do no even contemplate being friends with them regardless of what others say 'friends' or just generally people who are not ****s don't say things like that, they are not people you want in your life.

ReputationRep:
    Don't forgive them. They sound horrific.

Stick out the rest of school with your best friend and when you leave no one will even know what happened. All good.

ReputationRep:
    It's awful what you had to go through and what they did proves that they were not real friends. In the end, it's up to you but I really don't think you should take them back. You should have friends you can trust and be happy around. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for all your support and im 16

ReputationRep:
    Stick it out until the end of school and have a fresh start at college. You'll make much better friends and they'll be much more supportive and understanding. Good luck with your exams and don't let anything affect them.

Thank you so much your all so lovely, normally when i tell someone they judge me straight away :heart::heart::heart:

ReputationRep:
    You would be surprised how predatory people can be when it comes to pregnancy when you are young. Some people hide it better than others but it seems so rare to find people who are understanding of the emotional difficulties that come along with navigating that situation.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your best friend really sounds like a genuine friend and a good person. Never let go of him/her . and dont worry college will bring in the fresh start that you need. Cheer up . the bad time is over which is duly proved by the fact that your so called friends want to be your friend again. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Maybe don't forgive them privately, but if you publicly forgive them it will make things a lot easier for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry you had no one to support you, it must have been bloody tough going through issues with 'friends' being fools. If they were willing to do that to you in the first place then they aren't worth it in my opinion, hopefully you'll find people who are true friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They say forgive and forget and all that, but in the end, all you really need to worry about now is getting the grades you want and getting out of there xxx

I'm so sorry you had to go through that <3

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, they sound utterly horrible.

I wouldn't forgive them in a million years. These people are NOT your friend and will NOT protect you or have your back when you need them.

You do not need them in any way.

Sorry you've gone through a rough time.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you so much your all so lovely, normally when i tell someone they judge me straight away :heart::heart::heart:
    They are horrible people, you don't need friends like that, I personally would never forgive them.

ReputationRep:
    They sound like nasty pieces of work tbh. Have they even apologised or even acknowledged the fact that were completely in the wrong? Despite whether friends make good/bad choices in life, you should stick by them and support them no matter what.

What they did is in my eyes unforgivable. I was friends with these two girls once in secondary school and I got on with them loads. But one day my other friend came to me and told me that they were basically ****ging me off behind my back to other people. From that day on, I didnt speak to them or tell them anything ever again and I dont regret it one bit.

It seems only your bf is trusting and loyal, so forget the other two.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.