Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an AS RS exam (edexcel) tomoz, as mentioned in the title.

I don't know whether to practice writing out essays and risk cramped hands tomoz or not practice and risk running out of time?

For GCSE, I didn't really practice, and I managed to finish in the exam with 5 mins to go, but then again, we did quite a few mocks.

Btw, how do you prevent cramped hands and painful wrists in exams because I don't want to waste time tomoz trying to "uncramp" my hands.

And also, it has gotten to the point where I've done revision notes, mind maps, recordings of myself and flashcards and read them all over again and again, that I don't know how to revise now!

Help me! I have no idea what to do!

Thanks, in advance

ReputationRep:
    :bump:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nivvy21)
    I wouldn't practice writing out whole essays, just try smaller or condensed paragraphs for last minute revision, seeing as how your exam will be today. Give yourself a certain amount of time for each question then stick to it. If you finish the others earlier you can always go back and add more to them if you remember something else. Good luck .

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Unfortunately, I didn't see this until after my exam, but thanks anyway! I pretty much did what you said in the exam though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.