The Student Room Group

can student finance reimburse me from last uni year?

Basically i was at uni last year, (started september 2011) finished the year to try and transfer to another uni. Unfortunately that uni did not accept transfers, so i quit and reapplied for this september (2013).

In my first year of uni i was heavily underpaid by student finance, about £1000. My question is can i be reimbursed from that uni year? I'm still struggling to repay my overdraft. Hope that makes sense, cheers
Original post by box_zak1
Basically i was at uni last year, (started september 2011) finished the year to try and transfer to another uni. Unfortunately that uni did not accept transfers, so i quit and reapplied for this september (2013).

In my first year of uni i was heavily underpaid by student finance, about £1000. My question is can i be reimbursed from that uni year? I'm still struggling to repay my overdraft. Hope that makes sense, cheers

You can only be underpaid if you didn't submit all the evidence you were required to. As it was the 11/12 year, I don't think you can do anything about it now. You could have done something if it was this year (12/13). As you've withdrawn from the course there is nothing they can do, as you're now no longer a student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending