Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What would anyone here recommened as a reasonably priced good leave in conditoner? Anyone tried, Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner, if so, is it any good?

ReputationRep:
    I've actually just bought the Boots ingredients Coconut & almond leave in conditioner, but I've not used it yet, although the reviews on the website are very positive. I would recommend Charles Worthington Hair Heeler leave in conditioner. Makes my hair soft, shiny and much more sleek.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Aussie leave-in conditioner.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks for the recommendations guys. Might try the Boots one and if that's not good then, Aussie.

ReputationRep:
    oo, I've used the boots one!

It's really good and cheap. I spray it in when my hairs wet and then let it air dry, it makes it shiny but without looking greasy or flat. Just make sure you only use it on the ends because it has oils in it. Sometimes the smell can be a bit overpowering but I think that's mainly because I don't like coconut.

I stopped using it because I'm trying to avoid silicones. Just because my hair is so fine that when it's all silky and smooth it lays too flat, but silicones are good if you have thicker dry hair. Basically I'd say it's good for getting smooth and silky hair but avoid if your hair is fine and oily.

Also just thought I'd add that I love the hair mask from the same range! About once a week I put my hair in a pony tail and put the mask all over damp ends. Then I wind my hair into a bun, tie a sandwich bag over the bun and then sleep like that. When I wash my hair in the morning it's unbelievably soft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    Also just thought I'd add that I love the hair mask from the same range! About once a week I put my hair in a pony tail and put the mask all over damp ends. Then I wind my hair into a bun, tie a sandwich bag over the bun and then sleep like that. When I wash my hair in the morning it's unbelievably soft.
    Might give that a try, thanks.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.