Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Barely a week before P1 on the 23rd, and P2 on 10th June.

How are you guys revising for the exams? Feel free to post links to any sites or material that could be useful. Any trends in the past papers that you've noticed? We're the first batch to do the new specification, so any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    https://sites.google.com/site/urbangeekclassroomsg/ This is really good for Chem, Bio, Physics, Maths etc! There's probably going to be quite a lot on Genes and Gen Mod, Feed The World, and Repro/Inheritance. Considering the fact that these three are hot topics, our teacher did mention that it was very likely there's going to be a long-response question on genetic modification.

ReputationRep:
    I've been mainly doing the Collin's textbook questions, I wish there were more past papers that I could do though.
    @apoorvahk What do you mean by 'feed the world' questions?
    I have a feeling there might be quite a lot on homeostasis and the eye as well, but maybe in the triple not the double paper

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone know what might come up in the paper on Wednesday?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.