Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Health Science access at Leeds City College Sept 2013 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Im looking for other people who are starting the Level 3 access to higher education access course in Health Science at Leeds city college this September.

Met a few of you at the interview but have no idea who got in!

Alison

ReputationRep:
    Hi Alison

I'm not attending Leeds but starting in September as well and thought it might be an idea to start a group on hear so we can help each other when things get tricky, what do you think?

Mel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am starting in September at horsforth :-)

ReputationRep:
    Me!!! I got a place at park lane but its been moved to Horsforth. Which one are you at? xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September too at the Horsforth campus, what courses are yous planning on studying in university after this course?

ReputationRep:
    me, im hoping to study midwifery....what days are you all doing? x

ReputationRep:
    Horsforth here. I requested the Mon-Wed classes, but I have no idea whether it's dependant on spaces available, so I guess that could change :confused:

Hoping to study Audiology or Speech therapy.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm at Horsforth Monday to Wednesday Hoping to study adult nursing! What date do you all start? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz-89)
    Hi, I'm at Horsforth Monday to Wednesday Hoping to study adult nursing! What date do you all start? xx
    My induction's on Wednesday and I start the following Monday! Excited, but the nerves are just starting to creep up a bit now.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm the same, my induction is Wednesday too. Just doesn't feel real yet but it's coming round quick. Does everybody start Wednesday that's in m-w? xx

ReputationRep:
    My induction is on Friday and then I start next Wednesday :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi All, I Started at Harrogate College on the 9th September. First week was induction week and boring but still got an assignment to be submitted on the 18th. second week was proper study week. Wish you all the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparley)
    Hi All, I Started at Harrogate College on the 9th September. First week was induction week and boring but still got an assignment to be submitted on the 18th. second week was proper study week. Wish you all the best.
    Hi there sorry to invade the thread but i was just wondering if Sparley could give me some more info on Harrogate College Access course please. I have my interview tomorrow and would love to know abit about and the course in general please.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hcmcgee)
    Hi there sorry to invade the thread but i was just wondering if Sparley could give me some more info on Harrogate College Access course please. I have my interview tomorrow and would love to know abit about and the course in general please.
    Thanks
    Hi, Just sent you a pm. As a whole the Access course is really good to start your future planning with. The teachers push you to do you personal statement and application as soon as possible. They write about 47 lines reference on your UCAS application. The subjects are really good and useful in the degree course. The course as a whole is upto high standards and universities like to have Harrogate College Access Course students. Most of the students on my course have got offers. Good Luck

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.