The Student Room Group

GIRLS - How much do you weigh??

Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

I'm 15 and I weigh about *goes and weighs themselves* 8 stone so your not overweight !!! I'm 34B also ! I am 5ft 3 and I'm a size 8 in tops and a 10 in bottoms
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm about eight and a half stone
I wear a dress size8/10 depending on shop/item of clothing
I am 5"2
And I am a 34 C I think

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
10 stone
5"8
28HH bra size
Size 8-10

You don't weigh too much at all you;re fine
Reply 4
Thanks girls :smile:

Any other replies most welcome

x
Reply 5
weight: nearly 10 stones
height:5foot2
dress size:10/12
muscle weighs more than fat and some people have heavier bones (or so i've heard) so don't worry as long as your healthy!
(edited 10 years ago)
5"8, 10st7, size 10.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
10 stone
5"8
28HH bra size
Size 8-10

You don't weigh too much at all you;re fine

Damn girl, you ever get back ache?
Original post by FelixFelicis
5"8, 10st7, size 10.

Damn girl, you ever get back ache?

Haha they're not as big as you'd imagine, but no I don't because I wear a properly fitted bra. Painful as **** without one though :tongue:
Reply 8
9 and half stone
5'2"
32D bra size
Size 8 - 10

Planning on losing weight over the summer though, I'd ideally like to be around 8 stone but I doubt that'll happen.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

- weight
- height
- dress size

x

I'm 16, size 8/10 in tops and 10 in trousers, 5'6 and 32D. I weigh about 8 stone 5.

DO NOT WORRY! No way do you weigh too much! If you are happy with yourself then there is nothing to worry about. :h:
Reply 10
8 stone 4
5ft 8
6/8 dress size

trying to gain weight cause i look waaay too skinny atm
Reply 11
7 stone 11
5ft 6
27 years old
Size 8
32B/34A
Reply 12
About 8.5 stone
5ft 7
10/ 12
23 year old.
I love how all the skinny people have replied!! Not many people are 5ft7, 8 stone and size 8!!

If you are healthy and happy, why does it matter? Weight is just a number. It doesn't reflect your health. Eat healthy, get active and treat yourself. Life's too sort to be anything but happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 17, weight about 9 and half stone, dress size 12.
5ft 3
34F/G depending on the shop
I'm planning on losing some weight over the summer, mostly just because I want to be fitter, being skinny-er would be a bonus too though, especially for uni
Reply 15
I agree with the few mosts above - it does not really matter how much you weigh or what dress size you are as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle. I think if you try being healthy then you feel better in yourself to be slightly less concerned about weight etc :smile:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Haha they're not as big as you'd imagine, but no I don't because I wear a properly fitted bra. Painful as **** without one though :tongue:

Really? I get serious back ache man, maybe I should get measured properly!
I'm 5'7'', weigh 7st 5lbs and am a dress size anywhere between 6-10 with bra size 30A (or so I think! I need to get measured). I'm 18.
Original post by FelixFelicis
Really? I get serious back ache man, maybe I should get measured properly!

Yeah you're probably in the wrong size, most people are because stores use ****ty fitting methods where they add inches to your underbust.

http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size
This is one of the most accurate ways to measure. How you do it is basically measure your underbust, that's your bandsize. If you measure 30", you're a 30. If you measure 29", you could be a 28 or a 30 depending on what you find comfortable (depends how large your boobs are, small chested ladies usually prefer to size up whereas big boobed prefer to size down due to needing support)

Then for cupsize, you measure around the fullest part of the bust, leaning over paralell to the floor. The reason for this is the breasts hang naturally without gravity or clothing intefering. Say you get 35". That's 5" bigger than your underbust. Each inch is one cup

1" is A, 2" B and so on. So our person above would be a 30DD.

http://bfcidade.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/naprawde-duze-biusty2.jpg
http://bfcidade.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/nagie_biusty_male.jpg

These are pictures of properly fitted D and DD cups, the first pic, and G and GG cups. Basically people have this misconception that D cups are massive and anything bigger must look like you've stuffed a couple of spacehoppers down your shirt, but actually that's not true.

Hope this helps! I'm a bit of a bra fitting nerd after getting fitted properly and thinking Damn my boobs look great AND I'm comfy! :rofl:
Original post by ph0t0n

muscle weighs more than fat

It doesn't. 1lb of muscle weighs the same as 1lb of fat.

Latest