The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 17, between 5ft 8 and 5ft 9, I weigh 9.5 stone although I have no idea how much is fat muscle and bone. I'd like to think I'm fairly slender but curvy as I'm a 32C and size 10 although sometimes an 8 in tops depending on the style :smile: I need to start excersise more though

Posted from TSR Mobile
7 stones 3 pounds
5'2.5
Size 6/8
Bra size: 30C/32B (32 B is a bit loose for me, 30C fits perfectly but I can't find any)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

I also want to know these things and am also concerned about waist size, can people include this as well please?
Reply 383
I am 5ft4, 8 stones, size 8 to 10....i think i look a lot more then i weigh, i think my waist size is 24 inches....

for someone of my height and weight, how much do you think they would roughly weigh
Original post by tan1986
I am 5ft4, 8 stones, size 8 to 10....i think i look a lot more then i weigh, i think my waist size is 24 inches....

for someone of my height and weight, how much do you think they would roughly weigh

Im 5 ft 4.5 yes 8 stone is normal for our height

When im working i tend to weigh 7.5 stone

When i work less and become lazy i weigh 7.7 to 8 stone

No idea what my waist is im hourglass shape
Original post by rivertosea
Im 5 ft 4.5 yes 8 stone is normal for our height

When im working i tend to weigh 7.5 stone

When i work less and become lazy i weigh 7.7 to 8 stone

No idea what my waist is im hourglass shape

Its different mirrors though that make you look different. i find the face is the most accurate to tell you if your fat skinny or medium normal
Weight: 8 stone 5 pounds (53kg)
Height: 5'1 1/2" (156cm)
Dress Size: 8
Bra Size: 34DD
Reply 387
Height: 5'5
Weight: About 7.75 stone
Dress size: 8

Would be nice if I could gain a stone, I think everyones different but you definitely dont weigh too much!! As long as you feel healthy and comfortable then you're fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Im 21, but that's 21 years of over eating/comfort eating.

This time last year I was 18st 4lbs, now I'm 15st 13lbs.
I'm 5ft 4 and in a size 18(for now)

My current goal is to get to 14st 13 and once I get there I'll aim for lower again, small goals helps me keep on track. I do weight watchers to help with food planning then for exercise I do trx once a week, mixed martials arts fitness class twice a week then half hour cycles 3 to 4 extra days.
I'm 16
5ft 9
just over 10 stone
but I do play a lot of sport(at least 2 hours a day- usually more) and I am aware I have quite big muscles- in particular my calf muscles- because of the sport!

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x
I'm 16
5ft 9
just over 10 stone
but I do play a lot of sport(at least 2 hours a day- usually more) and I am aware I have quite big muscles- in particular my calf muscles- because of the sport!
I'm 5"8'
used to be 7 and a half stone and size 2
now I'm 9 and a half stone and size 8(sometimes 6 and I exercise a lot)
much better now. People tell me I look as if I was 8 and a half stone.
Muscles are heavy, fat is not..
I'm 5'6 and 7stone 13. Altho sometimes I fluctuate between 7stone 13 and 8 stone 2. So. :bunny:
I'm 5ft 5 inch and weight 50kg

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do u guys consider good sized breasts on a girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont worry ur not overweight. Im 12 years old and im 9 stone exactly. Its sounds bad but im actually quite thin. Its due to your height and how big your bones are. I am one of the tallest girls in my form and tge sportiest. So I am always active and I eat healthily. But my bones are very big and heavy so thats why im so heavy. So dont worry. 9 stone for a 23 year old is fine. My 22 year old brother is 9.5 stone but im almost as tall as him. So dont worry at all. Your fine.
I'm 14/Almost 15
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 8 stone 7lbs
Dress Size: 10

Thinking i could do with losing 7lbs or so though because I'm at my heaviest at the moment and i feel like it doesn't suit me/it's not what I'm used to. Diet time sooooooon! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Original post by Anonymous
Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones.

x

Im exactly the same height, dress size and weight as you! Except my bra size is 32DD (I don't actually look that busty though). Plus I always buy a size 10 in jeans.

I've struggled with body image for many years so I often want to lose weight. But I'm actually a very healthy size, and like you I get some compliments.

I wouldn't worry too much about numbers, just maintain a weight that is comfortable and healthy for you. Also, some people simply are heavier than others. As you can see on this thread, a lot of people are a size 8-10 but their weight varies a lot. You might just might be heavier than you look? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm getting heavier :frown: Am now 48kg :frown:
Original post by Maid Marian
I'm getting heavier :frown: Am now 48kg :frown:

That's like 7.5 stone??

How is that overweight?

Latest