The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why im I so fat
I’m 15, 5’10, 34A bra size (although haven’t measured for ages and my current bras dont fit me properly) and the last time I checked (which was a good while ago) I was 9.5 stone.

I guess with my height it’s ok though.
As for sizes... I’m a complicated size 8 in tops (but a 6 would possibly fit me if I wasn’t so tall) but a 10 in bottoms (any smaller doesn’t go past my knees lol)!
I’m 15 and weigh 8-8.5 stone and range from a size 6 ( primark) to a size 10 (new look)
I am 23 weigh 11stone and am 5"2 for my height and age between 8 and 9 stone is a healthy weight
23 kg

In mars :colone:

(Its an old thread lol)
53kg
Original post by Anonymous
Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

Im 15 4'9
size 3 in shoes
weigh 9.5 stone
and bra size 36C
size 8 in bottoms and 6-10 in tops
Even though i weigh alot for my age and height i dont look fat so just like me u may have more muscle on ur body and heavierbones
of course 1lb of fat weighs same as 1lb of muscle. same as a 1lb of feathers weighs the same as 1lb of fat. it's the amount u need of each, to make the same weight. so u actually need more fat mass than muscle to get same weight. so incorrectly worded but fat is lighter. if u cut a 1cm square of fat and muscle and weigh them. muscle would be heavier.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

- weight
- height
- dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x

Well I'm like 11 stone (Yeah it's a lot i know)
5'7
I'm a size 12 on the bottom but 8/10 on top.
I'm 34C.
Original post by od_rashmi
5'7
I'm 34C.

I'm 10 stone 12 and a size 10 waist 28 inch and 12 top 5ft 3inch I walk 10 - 15 miles a day. i dont care about my weight anymore I care about extra inches. while I'm losing inches. 26 inch waist goal.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by od_rashmi
5'7
I'm 34C.

A little bit similar

Well I'm 5ft6.5
Last time I checked I weighed 78kg/12 stone :frown:
(clearly a lot but not sure how much of that is muscle, I've been working out)

I'm a size 10-12 bottoms and 8/10 on top, size 8-10 dress.
But I'm a 32GG :s-smilie: (hoping to reduce my boobs in the future though unless it'll go down if I lose weight)

Hoping to lose weight
I weight around 28st more. I went to school yesterday and I’m the fattest in my school because I couldn’t fit on my chair for my lesson. So I have to have a big chair to sit in because I’m too fat and on my new chair my belly is hanging out and spilling over the chair. I’m on my last size in my school clothes so because I’m getting fatter every day so soon I won’t fit me because I’m really fat now and I’m getting fatter. I’m now 13 when I’m 15 I will be 35 stones that’s what my doctor says and he said if you eat more you are now you will weight at 39 stones.
I’m 5’5.5, 32DD bra size, and 10.5 stone

I’m a dress size 8-14. It varies a lot between shops. I rarely wear 8s or 14s, but never wear anything smaller or bigger than that.

My boob, waist and hip measurements (inches) are:
38, 30, 40
I'm 5"4 with A cup boobs, size 8 and pretty skinny (pic below), but I weigh 8 and a half stone, honestly 9 stone is pretty much average, don't stress x

Spoiler

Hahaha,
I'm 10 stone I'm 5'5
My bra size is 34D
I'm a size 10/12
and I'm 19 :smile:

- weight
- height
- dress size

x

I'm about 9 and a half stone too, dress size anything from a 6-12 depending where I shop, I was a 4 in Next the other day, that was terrifying, but I'm 5 foot 10.
Don't worry about your weight, if you look at this NHS height-weight chart you're right in the middle (
https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/height-weight-chart.aspx). So really it's all fine.
wouldn't worry. I'd look at inches over weight any day. I had a personal trainer at one point and he kept track of inches. still checked weight but concentrated on how many inches I was down.
I'm 16
5"4
About 7.5 stone (I think)
Size 6-8
32D bra size

I am pretty skinny and boney though so y'know. You're perfectly fine, and as long as you're happy with yourself everything is great!
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest