The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4920
Original post by superwolf
:grumble: :grumble: Hope you're feeling better! :hugs:

Yes and no to be honest as I feel like i'm accepting the fact that i'm not that extroverted any more and that I do like being in my little bubble. I do branch out of the comfort zone from time to time because obviously you'll have to at some stages, but i'm going to try and fix myself as much as possible without going outside of the comfort zone too often.
Original post by IDukem
Yes and no to be honest as I feel like i'm accepting the fact that i'm not that extroverted any more and that I do like being in my little bubble. I do branch out of the comfort zone from time to time because obviously you'll have to at some stages, but i'm going to try and fix myself as much as possible without going outside of the comfort zone too often.

Nothing wrong with accepting who you are! :smile: Hope you manage to fix the things you think are wrong with you.
Reply 4922
Original post by zonkfrog
Yeah I get that. Yesterday was pretty horrible for me. Today's been a nothing day. Pretty much sat in the same spot all day. Tv on in front of me and staring at my laptop at the same time. Very unproductive.

I never seem to sleep these days :/

:jumphug: Sorry to hear that, sometimes it's nice to do nothing for a bit though and just take some time to step back :yes: Having said that, I've spent the last few months doing nothing which isn't very good at all :lol: I know how annoying not sleeping can be. Is there a particular reason why you can't sleep do you think? Do you have a lot going on in your mind or is it something else like side effects from medication or something? :hugs:
Reply 4923
Anyone got anything exciting on tonight? I've had such a nothing day :/ Soooo bored its getting me down but I guess I can maybe go to bed soon :/
Reply 4924
Original post by 08batee
:jumphug: Sorry to hear that, sometimes it's nice to do nothing for a bit though and just take some time to step back :yes: Having said that, I've spent the last few months doing nothing which isn't very good at all :lol: I know how annoying not sleeping can be. Is there a particular reason why you can't sleep do you think? Do you have a lot going on in your mind or is it something else like side effects from medication or something? :hugs:

Doing nothing is really getting me down. No job, no friends, no nothing so it not so much time off as just being sad and alone :frown: Brain doesn't turn off at night time. Everything kind of fell apart this summer. Mainly heartbroken and everyone abandoned me so I spend most of my time going over stuff in my head :frown:
Anyone got anything exciting on tonight? I've had such a nothing day :/ Soooo bored its getting me down but I guess I can maybe go to bed soon :/

I've had to listen to my dad's life story for an hour :nothing: Though before that I had a nice afternoon with friends. Maybe have consumed too much Coke too quickly though, so now I feel sick :colondollar:
Reply 4926
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I've had to listen to my dad's life story for an hour :nothing: Though before that I had a nice afternoon with friends. Maybe have consumed too much Coke too quickly though, so now I feel sick :colondollar:

Better than sea water like I did :colondollar:
Reply 4927
Being so ****. Can't post cos will break rules. And there's nothing else to say. Don't know what to do. Can't talk to anyone and argh. Ugh.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4928
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

aww I cant really drink coke. Never a fan of fizzy drinks.
Reply 4929
Doing nothing is really getting me down. No job, no friends, no nothing so it not so much time off as just being sad and alone :frown: Brain doesn't turn off at night time. Everything kind of fell apart this summer. Mainly heartbroken and everyone abandoned me so I spend most of my time going over stuff in my head :frown:

Ah no, that sounds rubbish, really sorry to hear that. :hugs: Are you at uni at the moment or something else? Do you receive any support at all?

Me neither! :five:
Original post by IDukem
Better than sea water like I did :colondollar:

UNDER THE SEA! UNDER THE SEA! LIFE IS MUCH BETTER DOWN WHERE IT'S WETTER, TAKE IT FROM ME! :banana:

:getmecoat:

I don't randomly bring Disney songs into conversation IRL too. Promise :ninja:

:eek: Coke is so good though! I don't usually drink much of it but today I went a bit crazy and drank loads and was sick just now :getmecoat:
Apparently not eating or drinking properly leads to a very confused poncho that doesnt even realise shes a person. Then says stupid upsetting things the her boyfriend :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4932
Original post by PonchoKid
Apparently not eating or drinking properly leads to a very confused poncho that doesnt even realise shes a person. Then says stupid upsetting things the her boyfriend :facepalm:

Been there. You just want a cuddle but say something stupid and then you've upset everyone and made yourself worse :frown:
Original post by 08batee

I'm alright lovely, thanks. :hugs: I'll probably drop you another PM later, just to be super annoying :tongue: Its probably sort of TMI for the thread though :lol:

Sorry I vanished on you! Wasn't ignoring you- my grandparents popped over for a visit. :colondollar: Have replied now. :hugs:

I'm re-writing maths notes for after the summer. :nothing: Excitement second to none. :tongue: I know it's late but I've had a sudden burst of productivity and decided just to take it while I can.
Reply 4934
Ugh I guess it's bed time. No ones chatty tonight. I ran out on internet on my phone (think it was downloading updates all the time) so I'm only on the laptop. Bleh Night night peeps x
Reply 4935
Original post by PonchoKid
Dodge
Duck
Dip
Dive
And
Dodge
:h:

That's the only thing I learnt from my school PE days when we used to watch the film dodgeball haha.

It's a fab excuse, I'm sure they won't realise :nah:
And :woo: looking young is always good, unless your stood next to your mum and the group of 7 year olds your with ask if your sisters :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You watched Dodgeball at school for PE?! That's amazing! Watching it would have been so much more fun... then again playing it was also quite fun because no one took it seriously!

Original post by superwolf
Housing crisis seems to have resolved itself (touch wood), mostly thanks to my awesome friend. :smile:

That's great! I hope you're feeling less stressed :hugs:.

Original post by asdfgah
Being so ****. Can't post cos will break rules. And there's nothing else to say. Don't know what to do. Can't talk to anyone and argh. Ugh.
Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: I hope you're safe. I'm not sure why you can't talk to anyone but I hope you will be able to... it might help :jumphug:. I'm not being helpful at all, sorry. Just wanted to offer some support :hugs:.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4936
Ugh I guess it's bed time. No ones chatty tonight. I ran out on internet on my phone (think it was downloading updates all the time) so I'm only on the laptop. Bleh Night night peeps x

Goodnight :hugs:.
Original post by asdfgah
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Sorry you feel so bad, but you yourself are never ever ****. :nah: PM me if you like.

Original post by luno
That's great! I hope you're feeling less stressed :hugs:.

I am yeah. :smile: Have spent the evening drawing plans of all the rooms and cutting out blocks that represent furniture. :tongue:
Been there. You just want a cuddle but say something stupid and then you've upset everyone and made yourself worse :frown:

I quite angrily said "can you not hear that" about the rain, and he has hearing problems :getmecoat:
Hope your ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by luno
You watched Dodgeball at school for PE?! That's amazing! Watching it would have been so much more fun... then again playing it was also quite fun because no one took it seriously

Hell to the yeah :yep:
Apparently because it was exercise related it was acceptable to watch it at the end of term and stuff :tongue:

I dont think my group were ever aloud to play dodgeball itself, we would have hurt each other most likely :yep: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest