The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6240
Original post by tasha96
Crying all over my poor mum again.:frown: She didnt deserve to get landed with a daughter like me it's so unfair on her to have to put up with me.I don't know why I can't wait until I'm on my own I cry all the time while I'm on my own why couldnt I just wait? :cry2: Fecking pathetic as usual. :bawling:

:jumphug: None of this is true at all.
Original post by IDukem
You didn't like it :sad:

I loved it! :console: You are the only person I will happily let dick slap me :colondollar:
Original post by ANONYM00SE
Just to let people know I've finally got everything sorted exam board wise. UCL here we come!

this can only mean one thing :ninja:

Spoiler

:hugs:

cheers hun :smile:

Original post by danny111
:frown: :hugs: you okay now?

urrrm i guess so, ice cream may help that :yes:
Reply 6243
I loved it! :console: You are the only person I will happily let dick slap me :colondollar:

I'm cryin', i'm cryin' :rofl: What a lovely honour :lol: :lol:
-sigh- Sleep is getting worse again and I think it's catching up with my health :sick: I'm in one of those modes where I struggle to get pleasure out of anything and i'm just really down on myself. May try and go for a half an hour go on the exercise bike and see if that does anything...

Original post by octoberbaby

Would just like to clear up that Deyesy meant me, we aren't actually having kids, despite how broody I am.

XD Don't worry I figured it wasn't, i'm just in a weird tangental mood. Blame the lack of sleep.
Original post by tasha96
Crying all over my poor mum again.:frown: She didnt deserve to get landed with a daughter like me it's so unfair on her to have to put up with me.I don't know why I can't wait until I'm on my own I cry all the time while I'm on my own why couldnt I just wait? :cry2: Fecking pathetic as usual. :bawling:

Aw Tasha :hugs: I'm sure your mum doesn't feel that way about you, the fact that you are trying to improve for the sake of your mum shows that you're a good daughter. Try not to beat yourself up over it as otherwise you're going to start finding every fault which she probably doesn't even hold against you. 'Sides if something's wrong chances are she's prefer to know about it compared to you keeping it all to yourself, it's what mum's do even when we don't want them to :yep:
Original post by PonchoKid
this can only mean one thing :ninja:

Spoiler

cheers hun :smile:

urrrm i guess so, ice cream may help that :yes:

Was NOT expecting the emoticon overload there haha genuinely made me smile :smile: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Original post by IDukem
I'm cryin', i'm cryin' :rofl: What a lovely honour :lol: :lol:

haha exactly you're so privileged :tongue: you don't have to be posh to be privileged :wink: please tell me I'm not the only one who loved that advert...
Was NOT expecting the emoticon overload there haha genuinely made me smile :smile: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

teehee it was needed though because you deserve going to uni :yep:

i dunno how i feel really other than needing a cuddle from my boyfriend and not having uni stress on me!
Reply 6247

haha exactly you're so privileged :tongue: you don't have to be posh to be privileged :wink: please tell me I'm not the only one who loved that advert...

I can't tell where that advert is from :colondollar:
teehee it was needed though because you deserve going to uni :yep:

i dunno how i feel really other than needing a cuddle from my boyfriend and not having uni stress on me!

awww :hugs: anyway you can chill out?

Original post by IDukem

noooo youtube it!
Reply 6249

noooo youtube it!

I will if you give me the name :biggrin:

Can I just say that this is the first time i've spoken to you in a while and it's been a pleasure :h:
Original post by IDukem

awww :hugs: anyway you can chill out?

yeah, think im gonna get some icecream and go chill in bed and finish my monkey i think :smile:

noooo youtube it!

its the privilidged car advert thingy :ninja:
its the privilidged car advert thingy :ninja:

monkeeeeeeeeeey. monkey is so cute!
Original post by IDukem
I will if you give me the name :biggrin:

Can I just say that this is the first time i've spoken to you in a while and it's been a pleasure :h:

Aww thanks, and you! I haven't been around much the last couple of months -been in my own little bubble.

it was a car insurance advert :smile:
Reply 6253
Sigh. Been in a really bad place all day. Voices are screaming at me to do bad things and I feel impulsive thanks to my ****ty BPD. Really really don't know what to do. I just can't be bothered any more
monkeeeeeeeeeey. monkey is so cute!

currently working on a yellow and black stripy one for my boyfriend atm :h:
Reply 6255
Aww thanks, and you! I haven't been around much the last couple of months -been in my own little bubble.

it was a car insurance advert :smile:

I haven't been posting in this thread for a while cause I needed a break away from it really. I didn't find myself helping people too much and felt I was a hindrance unfortunately and so I left for a bit. Sorry :sad: But i'm semi back now anyways :hugs:

The Joanna Lumley one? I heard the quote after typing in what Poncho said :smile: It's quite funny I must admit haha.
currently working on a yellow and black stripy one for my boyfriend atm :h:

Aaawwwwwww like a bumble bee monkey! cuuuute!

Original post by IDukem
I haven't been posting in this thread for a while cause I needed a break away from it really. I didn't find myself helping people too much and felt I was a hindrance unfortunately and so I left for a bit. Sorry :sad: But i'm semi back now anyways :hugs:

The Joanna Lumley one? I heard the quote after typing in what Poncho said :smile: It's quite funny I must admit haha.

yeah Joanna Lumley haha
I understand :hugs: I was the same really. Woooooo!
Aaawwwwwww like a bumble bee monkey! cuuuute!

yeah Joanna Lumley haha

never thought of that, but yes :biggrin:

my one is pink and black and his will be yellow and black :tongue:

i do love making them :h:
Reply 6258
Original post by 08batee
Sigh. Been in a really bad place all day. Voices are screaming at me to do bad things and I feel impulsive thanks to my ****ty BPD. Really really don't know what to do. I just can't be bothered any more

Hang in to there hun!! Your can get through it, I believe in you :hugs: :hugs:

yeah Joanna Lumley haha

Go us right? :hugs: You've always been helpful to me and me made me laugh a chunk a few times haha. But i'm back now cause well, I miss it in this little ol place.
never thought of that, but yes :biggrin:

my one is pink and black and his will be yellow and black :tongue:

i do love making them :h:

gahhh stop being so cute with your cuteness and your monkeyness and monkeycuteness :hugs:

Original post by IDukem
Hang in to there hun!! Your can get through it, I believe in you :hugs: :hugs:

Go us right? :hugs: You've always been helpful to me and me made me laugh a chunk a few times haha. But i'm back now cause well, I miss it in this little ol place.

woooo! awwww and vice versa :smile:

Latest