The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MDunkley1995
So.. I've been lurking around this thread/society for a few days and thought I would decide to send a request. :>

Thought I would add that I do have multiple mental disorders. :popout:

Hello and welcome :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth

Herro & thanks

Soon to be the new guy. :congrats:
So.. I've been lurking around this thread/society for a few days and thought I would decide to send a request. :>

Thought I would add that I do have multiple mental disorders. :popout:

Welcome to the society. :smile:

How did hockey go?
Original post by superwolf
Welcome to the society. :smile:

How did hockey go?

How did hockey go?

Pretty well. :biggrin: Everyone was super friendly so I actually managed to talk to people and the hockey was great fun too.
Pretty well. :biggrin: Everyone was super friendly so I actually managed to talk to people and the hockey was great fun too.

Awesome! :biggrin: Me and my soon-to-be-hockey-playing mice applaud you. :clap2:
Reply 7026
Urgh.
Original post by 08batee
Urgh.

Blarg? :console:
I thought I would share my little friend with you guys :biggrin:1234999_158427731028955_313740595_n.jpg
Awesome! :biggrin: Me and my soon-to-be-hockey-playing mice applaud you. :clap2:

How're you going to make mice play hockey? :mmm:

I got the cat a laser pointer, he goes insane chasing it round, it's hilarious. :biggrin:
I thought I would share my little friend with you guys :biggrin:1234999_158427731028955_313740595_n.jpg

Cool. Is that some kind of bearded dragon?
Cool. Is that some kind of bearded dragon?

Yeah the smallest one I have :biggrin:

In regards to the mice-playing-hockey

He might feed the anabolic steroids :biggrin:

Woooh for Mice-O-Roids
Original post by Sultana
have to make a hard decision and i dont know how, is very important because it affects everything for like all eternity so i cant make the wrong decision it has to be right. i already know what is right in terms of other people and minimising any more damage and also in terms of me but there is still this problem that i cant quite figure out. the thing is really i have to achieve the same outcome by a certain deadline because i know he will come after me and that is not ok so really its a question of when. so sooner would be better because that makes everything ok. i have already decided all of this and i know how and all the things i have to do to make it happen right so im not quite sure why im questioning it. is really hard. im really confused. i sort of feel like if your every single thought isnt about the outcome and just the very fact that i dont NEED to in terms of pain levels right now and that i am questioning it full stop means i shouldnt, but that is wrong. right? it feels a bit like giving up and not trying any more but that is wrong, its actually very hard to achieve. and i only think that because of like my upbringing and society's ideals and such which dont apply to me because i am Wrong. i dont know i just want it all to fit properly and now stuff is like falling out of place and i dont know what to do.

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:
Odd night last night. Went from me being frustrated at something (OCD trigger), to my bf feeing awkward that I'm frustrated, to me being sad that I made him feel awkward, to me crying while he comforts me, to him being sad that I'm sad, to him crying while I comfort him.
All in all, loads of crying and apologising and comforting.

One of those things that's really upsetting to start with but gets better soon then just ends up as a bit of a sob for the **** of it. If anything I guess it's almost good when that happens though cos it shows were both comfortable around each other and care about each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sultana
have to make a hard decision and i dont know how, is very important because it affects everything for like all eternity so i cant make the wrong decision it has to be right. i already know what is right in terms of other people and minimising any more damage and also in terms of me but there is still this problem that i cant quite figure out. the thing is really i have to achieve the same outcome by a certain deadline because i know he will come after me and that is not ok so really its a question of when. so sooner would be better because that makes everything ok. i have already decided all of this and i know how and all the things i have to do to make it happen right so im not quite sure why im questioning it. is really hard. im really confused. i sort of feel like if your every single thought isnt about the outcome and just the very fact that i dont NEED to in terms of pain levels right now and that i am questioning it full stop means i shouldnt, but that is wrong. right? it feels a bit like giving up and not trying any more but that is wrong, its actually very hard to achieve. and i only think that because of like my upbringing and society's ideals and such which dont apply to me because i am Wrong. i dont know i just want it all to fit properly and now stuff is like falling out of place and i dont know what to do.

:hugs: PM me if you like.

How're you going to make mice play hockey? :mmm:

I got the cat a laser pointer, he goes insane chasing it round, it's hilarious. :biggrin:

With ice lolly sticks for hitting with and lots and lots of treats! :tongue:

Damn, I was gonna get him a laser pointer!

Aww, pretty. :h:
Totally wish my dog was capable of that
I can see why you find it funny :clap2: :giggle:
Saber your cat looks identical to my old cat, but im sure your is as retarded as mine was! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Odd night last night. Went from me being frustrated at something (OCD trigger), to my bf feeing awkward that I'm frustrated, to me being sad that I made him feel awkward, to me crying while he comforts me, to him being sad that I'm sad, to him crying while I comfort him.
All in all, loads of crying and apologising and comforting.

One of those things that's really upsetting to start with but gets better soon then just ends up as a bit of a sob for the **** of it. If anything I guess it's almost good when that happens though cos it shows were both comfortable around each other and care about each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Something similar to me happened last year with my ex (she was my gf at the time), mine wasn't triggered by OCD, mine was more.. Something just going round and round in my mind

In my case I was with my gf and well since I get paranoid easily, she spoke of a guy a lot around me which made me thought she was going to end up cheating on me, although I thought I was in the bad for even considering that, but I did given her history with boys and well she ended up comforting me, in the end it took me a few hours to get over, but a week later it turns out that my dreaded assumption was right. Those were sad moments ..
But as you said it shows that they care for each other
Totally wish my dog was capable of that
I can see why you find it funny :clap2: :giggle:

I used to have a dog and it would eat it's own poop, which was pretty entertaining, but yeah playing with the laser is fun.

Original post by PonchoKid
Saber your cat looks identical to my old cat, but im sure your is as retarded as mine was! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw really, how cute :h: Mine is actually pretty intelligent although he does love food a bit too much.
I used to have a dog and it would eat it's own poop, which was pretty entertaining, but yeah playing with the laser is fun.

Aw really, how cute :h: Mine is actually pretty intelligent although he does love food a bit too much.

mine wasnt, pretty sure he wasnt all there, had no balance for a cat, walked ACROSS the top of the cacti, slept ONTOP of holly, and was addicted to catnip
was funny though, he had half a white nose :h:
28322_10150196919260386_2636087_n.jpg
and yes hes inside a newspaper that my mum was trying to read, this was another trick of his, hed lay on the newspaper while you were reading it, so we just turned the pages so he was in side it...

Latest