Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by avhhs
Noooooo! :lovehug: :lovehug:]

cant do it :frown:
Reply 1381
Original post by Kindred
Best day I've had in a long time. Things went wrong, I had an awful headache, I saw friends for probably the last time, friend hurt their knee and I had to do first aid, felt sick and tired all day... but I still feel good! :smile: a few friends came over this evening and it was great. I realised how much progress I have made this year. I went through a stage where freaked out if people touched me or came near me and hated the dark and woods. Today I let a somebody hug me in the dark near woods. It's such brilliant evidence of how far I have come. I'm so proud of myself. I still have a lot of progress to make before I'm "normal" and this next year is going to bring a lot of changes, but this gave me a reminder that it is possible. I can do this! :biggrin:

I'm so grateful for my friends. They've helped me so much. I can trust people again now and I can have actual not-faked fun even when I'm depressed. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: :woo:

Original post by PonchoKid

Come on, you CAN do it. I have every faith in you :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by octoberbaby

Don't really know you/your situation to help out right. you say you're in the safest place possible, is it okay to ask where you are? Also if it's the kind of lines I'm thinking of then maybe you might be able to see that perhaps family/friends care about you enough to try put you somewhere safe?

In a hospital. Meh.. I just want out.

Original post by IDukem
:hugs: :lovehug: :hugs:

I can't think of a genuine advice styled reply but I can offer interwebby hugs :h: I hope you feel better ASAP!!

:hugs: Thank-you hun :lovehug:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just can't do this right now... psych told me to tell the nurses if I felt not safe.. but I can't bring myself to tell them :cry2:
Original post by Kindred
Best day I've had in a long time. Things went wrong, I had an awful headache, I saw friends for probably the last time, friend hurt their knee and I had to do first aid, felt sick and tired all day... but I still feel good! :smile: a few friends came over this evening and it was great. I realised how much progress I have made this year. I went through a stage where freaked out if people touched me or came near me and hated the dark and woods. Today I let a somebody hug me in the dark near woods. It's such brilliant evidence of how far I have come. I'm so proud of myself. I still have a lot of progress to make before I'm "normal" and this next year is going to bring a lot of changes, but this gave me a reminder that it is possible. I can do this! :biggrin:

I'm so grateful for my friends. They've helped me so much. I can trust people again now and I can have actual not-faked fun even when I'm depressed. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to hear you can see the light at the end of the tunnel :smile: I think looking how far you've come is one of the best ways of reassuring yourself that there is hope, and you can get though it all.

Whenever you feel down, just remember how you felt genuinely happy today, and that as long as you keep trying, things will get better :biggrin:
i need to go tonight, noone will let me though.
i cant cope in this house any longer.
Reply 1386
Depressive post. Wouldn't recommend anyone with depression or anxiety issues read this. Just needed somewhere to unleash my current thoughts.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1387
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say sorry for not being around much recently. I've been away at the boyfriend's hiding from the world, and spending some time away along with his support has made me in a much better way :yep:. Definitely feel like I'm starting to turn a corner - I know it will be hard what with my CBT starting and such, but it will be worth it :biggrin:

I really hope everyone is doing okay, :jumphug: to anyone who needs them. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, you're welcome to PM me
Reply 1388
Original post by PonchoKid

Yeah you can hun, I believe in you :biggrin:. We can do this together and I'm here for you :yep: :jumphug:
Reply 1389
Original post by bleary
Warning: Extremely depressive post. Please don't read if you have any current depressive or suicidal thoughts. Probs bad for Anxiety too. Just needed somewhere to unleash my current thoughts.

Spoiler

Didn't read the spoiler, due to the triggers for my flashbacks and such. But I haven't seen you post before, so welcome to the thread :smile:. Everyone here is lovely and supportive, so I'm glad you've posted. Sorry I can't be anymore help, but I'm around if you need a chat :console:
Reply 1390
Original post by Sarah'
Didn't read the spoiler, due to the triggers for my flashbacks and such. But I haven't seen you post before, so welcome to the thread :smile:. Everyone here is lovely and supportive, so I'm glad you've posted. Sorry I can't be anymore help, but I'm around if you need a chat :console:

Hey, Thanks :smile:

Yeah I've kind of been silently stalking the thread for a while now :wink: Only posted a couple of times when I've been feeling really down or struggling to sleep, but want to start posting more as everyone seems so nice.

And yeah it's probably best if you don't read the spoiler. Do you think I should edit it out? as it's probably not any good for anyone to read? Or does that not really matter?
Reply 1391
Original post by bleary

Yeah I've kind of been silently stalking the thread for a while now :wink: Only posted a couple of times when I've been feeling really down or struggling to sleep, but want to start posting more as everyone seems so nice.

And yeah it's probably best if you don't read the spoiler. Do you think I should edit it out? as it's probably not any good for anyone to read? Or does that not really matter?

Imo the fact you're talking about suicide probably means it'll be deleted if you don't edit it.

Since you're new it's probably best to read the rules for this thread :yes: :yy: 'http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Guidelines_for_health_and_relationships'
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1392
Original post by bleary

No worries :smile:

Ah, fair enough. Yeah, everyone is lovely :yep: made a couple of really close friends because of this

Uhm, I'm not really sure because I don't know how bad it is because it's likely it will trigger me. I'm not really a mod, so I can't really say if it matters or not, sorry. But you said it was just your thoughts and feelings (so with me not knowing what it says) then I imagine it's okay? But I can't judge as I have no idea about the post
Reply 1393
Original post by Deyesy
Imo the fact you're talking about suicide probably means it'll be deleted if you don't edit it.

Since you're new it's probably best to read the rules for this thread :yes: :yy: 'http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Guidelines_for_health_and_relationships'

Whoops... probably should have read that first, sorry. Trust me to do something stupid in one of my first posts :frown: I've edited it now to tone it down a notch and got rid of the suicidal things.

Original post by Sarah'
Uhm, I'm not really sure because I don't know how bad it is because it's likely it will trigger me. I'm not really a mod, so I can't really say if it matters or not, sorry. But you said it was just your thoughts and feelings (so with me not knowing what it says) then I imagine it's okay? But I can't judge as I have no idea about the post

Yeah sorry, I kind of realised after posting that it was a bad idea to ask you about it. I think my Meds are just making me even more clumsy than normal tonight :stupid:. Thanks again for the warm welcome though :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1394
Original post by bleary
Whoops... probably should have read that first, sorry. Trust me to do something stupid in one of my first posts :frown: I've edited it now to tone it down a notch and got rid of the suicidal things.

If you're new you're bound to not know the forum rules, nothing to be sorry for :nah: You're not the first and definitely won't be last to not be aware of them :smile: I second what Sarah too, everyone in here is absolutely lovely and they're amazing support, so hopefully you'll find this place to welcoming and awesome.
Really struggling to sleep :frown: I had a dream a while back about abusive tutor and it keeps rearing its ugly head and haunting me :cry:
Original post by Sarah'
Yeah you can hun, I believe in you :biggrin:. We can do this together and I'm here for you :yep: :jumphug:

blahhh need sleep, may take zopi so i know i deffo sleep

also you didnt tell me CBT was starting :eek:

Original post by Sarah'
Ah, fair enough. Yeah, everyone is lovely :yep: made a couple of really close friends because of this

i do hope im NOT one of them :ninja:

:tongue:
Reply 1397
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Really struggling to sleep :frown: I had a dream a while back about abusive tutor and it keeps rearing its ugly head and haunting me :cry:

Want someone on Facebook for an hour/hour and a half? :jumphug:
Original post by Deyesy
Want someone on Facebook for an hour/hour and a half? :jumphug:

I mentioned it briefly on X Soc and d123 is now on the case. Thanks so much for the offer though: I'm touched by it :hugs:

Edit: Oh FFS, I can't even rep you :emo:
Apparently its perfectly acceptable to come in at half 2 in the morning and stomp so loudly it makes the house shake :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest