The Student Room Group

What do i do....

brief overview - had issues in family for a while which served to derail my studies quite a bit, i managed to obtain GCSE Eng - B, Science - C, Maths - C though not much else on this level... then went on to do nat dip Lev 3 vocational It with triple d, was going on to study in uni in the field far from home before close relative fell seriously ill and took a gap year before falling into somewhat of a depression.. and remaining quite reclusive..for past 2 years.

now i have a desire to get back into studies but somewhat hesitant and not quite sure what i want to do anymore, adopted an interest in Economics, philosophy, history... do i go back and get extra gcses, a-levels,. is it worth doing A-levels in the subjects of interest online while trying to get some experience in part time work... or go straight to uni... i'm soo confused :cry2:
If it isnt clear from the course details on the Uni websites, you need to email some Unis and see if what you have meets their individual admissions requirements for the course you are interested in.

Doing some A levels or an OU unit would be a good way to ease yourself back into academic study and see if you enjoy it, and would give you some confidence about your ability.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending