x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm Alex or just Lex and I am currently studying German, Drama and History Modern at A level. If all goes to plan I should be studying at Royal Holloway next year

So, hi!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's a weird combo ahaha and I want to do German and Drama how about you?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It looked awesome when I went there, although I was torn between firming that and another university. My friends doing English and drama because she could decide haha

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I've never been a big fan of Shakespeare even though we are studying A Winters Tale. I like Greek theatre but most of the plays that are my favourite are modern. Do you have any favourite plays?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a huge fan of musicals, I love Into the Woods and Blood Brothers :P My drama teacher was always a big fan of depressing plays so now I love them like 4.48 psychosis and crazy killing spree ones like Punk Rock...thanks miss

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LexBlue)
    Hello, I'm Alex or just Lex and I am currently studying German, Drama and History Modern at A level. If all goes to plan I should be studying at Royal Holloway next year

So, hi!
    hello! welcome to tsr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swan stardust)
    Haha!Your teacher has taste!4.48 Phychosis is really unique!Do you like Joe Guy?
    Haha, yeah she does :P and I haven't no, sorry!

and hi Infinity and thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.