Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So essentially, this couple are in a road accident. The man has a broken leg and bruised ribs. The woman however has a worsening Glasgow coma score and is on a ventilator . Dr approaches man and warns him that the ventilator is not helping her she is deteriorating and they want to take the ventilator off of her. The doctor also tells him they found her donor card amongst her belongings and did he know that she wanted to donate. He said of course he knew and that he doesn't want her to donate and to keep the treatment going.

I am so confused as to what the topic is for this part of my question. Is it death and dying? Proprietary interest in bodily materials? Organ donation? It has to be one of them! My guy feeling is proprietary interest in bodily materials, what are your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    proprietary interest in bodily materials/organ donation (they're interchangeable?) with regards to the doctor and I guess, for the guy in the couple, it would be more about death?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.