Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My application says that i may be entitled to 3.5k for my maintence loan, but it hasn't taken into account my household income yet as i should get a lot more. Will this change after i submit my application?

Also do my parents enter their income information AFTER i submit my application or am i supposed to wait for them to get an email before i hit submit?

Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. The 3.5k figure is the bare minimum you are entitled to if living outside London. Unless your household income is above the very last threshold then this figure will go up. In answer to your second question you need to get your parent's support before you finalise anything or you will end up getting that 3.5k.

ReputationRep:
    So now that i've completed all the parts of the application i should wait untill they've got an email and entered their details before i hit submit application?

ReputationRep:
    bump?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KDH2011)
    So now that i've completed all the parts of the application i should wait untill they've got an email and entered their details before i hit submit application?
    Submit it. Your parents will get an email after.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.