Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Am I the earliest person over here to start my easter holdidays? Not meaning to depress anyone, but I've started my holidays now, and I am off from uni for 4 weeks. Weird thing is that next year, it's only 2 wees for easter, the year after 4 and my last year 2 weeks. Weird or what!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Am I the earliest person over here to start my easter holdidays? Not meaning to depress anyone, but I've started my holidays now, and I am off from uni for 4 weeks. Weird thing is that next year, it's only 2 wees for easter, the year after 4 and my last year 2 weeks. Weird or what!
    I'm glad for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    :eek: we have only 3 weeks and starts next friday

ReputationRep:
    I've two weeks left, then 4-5 weeks of. Some of my friends and bruv have finished already though

I got my exam timetable yesterday and i finish in may!

ReputationRep:
    well I get 1 week off (and a day) from 9th April (Good Fri)

ReputationRep:
    I'm effectively on holiday just as soon as I finish my 4000 word essay on cholesterol which i've been attemting since tuesday, it isn't going too good though!

oxbridge people have been on holiday for a week already. they get 5 and a half weeks off

ReputationRep:
    I don't finish here until the 2nd April, the lastest of all my friends at other uni's.

However I don't come back til May 3rd, and have 5 weeks before the summer holidays in which i only have 3 exams (which are in weeks 2 and 3) so i should be done by the end of May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    As of friday (today) i am off for 5 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I don't finish here until the 2nd April, the lastest of all my friends at other uni's.
    me too, but have two weeks off, then 4 back then I can commute for exams and any revision lectures I have... yay, I can get a job and earn some money You have no idea how happy this makes me... I may have a really lax timetable but no-one would hire me for jobs during term time

ReputationRep:
    Dont start mine for three weeks. How depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Oxford Hilary term officially ended last Saturday and Trinity term doesn't officially start until the 25th April. So there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    As of friday (today) i am off for 5 weeks!

me too unsuprisingly, quite anoying thou because my mates dont get as long.

love Katy ***

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.