Turn on thread page Beta

Earliest easter holidays? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Am I the earliest person over here to start my easter holdidays? Not meaning to depress anyone, but I've started my holidays now, and I am off from uni for 4 weeks. Weird thing is that next year, it's only 2 wees for easter, the year after 4 and my last year 2 weeks. Weird or what!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Am I the earliest person over here to start my easter holdidays? Not meaning to depress anyone, but I've started my holidays now, and I am off from uni for 4 weeks. Weird thing is that next year, it's only 2 wees for easter, the year after 4 and my last year 2 weeks. Weird or what!
    I'm glad for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    :eek: we have only 3 weeks and starts next friday

ReputationRep:
    I've two weeks left, then 4-5 weeks of. Some of my friends and bruv have finished already though

I got my exam timetable yesterday and i finish in may!

ReputationRep:
    well I get 1 week off (and a day) from 9th April (Good Fri)

ReputationRep:
    I'm effectively on holiday just as soon as I finish my 4000 word essay on cholesterol which i've been attemting since tuesday, it isn't going too good though!

oxbridge people have been on holiday for a week already. they get 5 and a half weeks off

ReputationRep:
    I don't finish here until the 2nd April, the lastest of all my friends at other uni's.

However I don't come back til May 3rd, and have 5 weeks before the summer holidays in which i only have 3 exams (which are in weeks 2 and 3) so i should be done by the end of May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    As of friday (today) i am off for 5 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I don't finish here until the 2nd April, the lastest of all my friends at other uni's.
    me too, but have two weeks off, then 4 back then I can commute for exams and any revision lectures I have... yay, I can get a job and earn some money You have no idea how happy this makes me... I may have a really lax timetable but no-one would hire me for jobs during term time

ReputationRep:
    Dont start mine for three weeks. How depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Oxford Hilary term officially ended last Saturday and Trinity term doesn't officially start until the 25th April. So there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    As of friday (today) i am off for 5 weeks!

me too unsuprisingly, quite anoying thou because my mates dont get as long.

love Katy ***

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.