Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, it's my 18th birthday in June and I'm wanting to hire somewhere out on a Thursday to have a party with my friends. Ideally a bar/club that is not hugely expensive. Does anyone have any ideas where I could hire?

Also, is Thursday night decent in Leeds? (never been out on a Thursday before) where would be good to go after the party?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The big nights in Leeds on a Thursday night were either Full Moon at Mission, or Tequila at Mezz, it may have changed as the nights popularity change each year, I think you could hire out a top floor in Mezz, it's a really good size with a bar. For other bars you could try around call lane, where most of the bars are, ultimately depends on your budget, not sure how much hiring out a room/bar would cost!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachh22)
    The big nights in Leeds on a Thursday night were either Full Moon at Mission, or Tequila at Mezz, it may have changed as the nights popularity change each year, I think you could hire out a top floor in Mezz, it's a really good size with a bar. For other bars you could try around call lane, where most of the bars are, ultimately depends on your budget, not sure how much hiring out a room/bar would cost!
    Thanks for the reply that's really helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.