Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For my AS Business exam.

ReputationRep:
    As cash flow's well being depends upon the time of inflows and outflows, it could be improved by delaying payment to credit suppliers and not allowing credit sales or by chasing up debtors for prompt payment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's great - i'm resitting my business AS retake on the 20th May and that is a research task - i need to find people on here who's doing the exam? #onlinerevision

PLEASE REPLY PEOPLE

ReputationRep:
    I am currently attending my AS. You could discuss any related topic it would be beneficial for everyone of us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your doing business AS? I want to start up a thread (like this) where everyone can just comment - cash flow, budges, cashflow forecasts etc

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am attending AS. Under Cambridge board. Are you doing it under Cambridge too? And this is a good idea. You could put questions forward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.