The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lapland
Smh when will people just stfu about the daily mail. Jeeeesus

Probably when people stop quoting them, using their articles as "sources" and generally giving anything them credence above "entertaining fiction". Just because you choose to read it or not, doesn't make it any less bull****. Its mass-media propaganda at its worst. At least The Sun has the decency to not take itself too seriously. The Daily Mail tries to pretend it's legitimate. SMH indeed.
Odd thing is that society preaches that this is a good thing since those schools are 100% diverse. Isn't it obvious to anybody white what this 'Diversity' 'Multiculturalism' lark is attempting to do? Diversity, Multiculturalism is only not needed when their are no white people left in my experience.

White schools, towns, areas are labelled 'lacking in diversity'. There is no such thing as one group/culture/nationality 'lacking' other diverse groups. It's a complete sham and is not being done in Britain's interests.

This is the exact plan Antonio Gramsci, Marx had years ago. Cultural Hegemony & Cultural Marxism. Then came the Marxist funded, Jewish run Frankfurt School of Political Correctness which planned to indoctrinate the West. They have been successful as of now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Liberal Newspeak Dictionary:

Diverse = less White
Multicultural = less British
Vibrant = fewer Whites

What's the common factor here?
Reply 23
Original post by thesabbath

Why should we celebrate that we are a dying race and culture in our own country, making way for others? What other nation's people would stand for this?

*shrug* British culture will live on regardless. What is defined as "British Culture" now would have been unrecognised 100 years ago, likewise in 100 years time the culture in Britain will still be "British" although it will be probably unrecognisable from the culture that exists now. I mean, globally we're experiencing a revolution in culture brought about by technology anyway...

Why not just admit you don't like coloured people? Its at least a bit more honest than trying to veil it behind protests of our "dying culture"...
Reply 24
Going by wikipedia, Genocide is "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group".

Now consider New Labour's multiculturalism, aka the promotion of every world culture apart from that of white British (that one deemed racist, the rest healthy):

The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".

In what way is this process not deliberately destroying the ethnic, racial, religious and national makeup of the UK?

You are implicitly stating that it is inevitable that there will be less and less white British people as a percentage of the population and that their culture will not be increasingly diminished to make way for all the other cultures?

Why should we celebrate that we are a dying race and culture in our own country, making way for others? What other nation's people would stand for this?

well our religion dying out I could not care less about, since I am atheist. and as I said before, white people themselves are not going anywhere. so all immigrants are changing is our culture, which we can see from history changes rapidly generation to generation anyway so it isn't like they are altering something immutable and static.

if anything I would think the greatest foreign threat to our culture is our overconsumption of american media. that has had a far greater effect on our society than immigration.
Original post by AeneasBK
Why not just admit you don't like coloured people? Its at least a bit more honest than trying to veil it behind protests of our "dying culture"...

I don't have a problem with coloured people, I won't treat them differently, but I don't particularly want to live with them either. I don't believe that's racist but many "progressives" will tell me it is.

Many white British feel the same, hence "white flight": http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

Contrast the content of the article with the Highest Rated comments.

Looks like we're a xenophobic nation after all.

I just wish the progressives would accept that instead of trying to force their multicultural utopia on us.
Urgh.
Original post by democracyforum
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323220/Shock-84-schools-NO-white-British-pupils--double-years-ago.html

‘In the longer term, this is bound to effect the cohesion of our society as a whole.’

Arguably poor non-whites should feel more angry by this than whites. Britain is very segregated and the "vibrant and diverse" schools probably have the worst teachers and perpetuate the cycle of lower achievement, whereas white people who have money can afford to move to more affluent areas and go to better schools. As a neo-Nazi would you prefer white people to be forced back into the poorer areas to whiten them up?
Reply 28
Original post by AeneasBK
I wasn't joking...

The Guardian is just as bad.

People quote the Daily Mail to provide the facts (they wouldn't publish falsified figures), then you can research your beloved "superior" newspapers if it upsets you so much.
I don't have a problem with coloured people, I won't treat them differently, but I don't particularly want to live with them either. I don't believe that's racist but many "progressives" will tell me it is.

Many white British feel the same, hence "white flight": http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

Contrast the content of the article with the Highest Rated comments.

Looks like we're a xenophobic nation after all.

I just wish the progressives would accept that instead of trying to force their multicultural utopia on us.

To elaborate a bit, when looking upon a white Briton you know roughly what they're going to be like. Yes there are all sorts, a wide gamut, but there is an understood spectrum of behaviours.

When looking upon foreign faces, foreign skin tones, there can certainly be huge numbers of areas of shared interest, common grounds, between individuals. It may take some work but you'll find that friendship.

But when all you see is foreign faces, that initial barrier is always there. Language, customs, ideals. It is something that has to be worked at, and is not conducive to relaxed congeniality between groups. It is not a condition for a homeland.

I live in London currently, but only do so with the idea of some day "going home", ie to "England", as it was, as it still is in the white flight areas. One day that will not be possible.
Im less concerned about the fact that they have a different color skin (oh noez)

And more concerned about the fact that this could hint towards* the fact that there are areas of the UK which are effectively Ethnic specific Areas i.e all the Pakistanis live at X and all the Nigerians live at Y etc and as such cultural divides and integration problems could become a concern, due to the fact that they are not interacting with and being exposed to the British society and culture as whole, and instead are living in insular societies and creating small urban areas exclusively populated by people of there own ethnicity.
Mini Bangladeshes and so forth.

This is the antithisis of what "multiculturalism" is supposed to be about, multiculturalism aims to have different ethnicity and cultures freely interact and merge to create a better overall soceity and culture.
This never happens though, all we get are ethnic ghetos and racial hatred from white and not white communitys.

*I say "Hint Towards" but we all know they exist.
(edited 10 years ago)
and is not conducive to relaxed congeniality between groups.

Multiple studies on this very topic disagree.
Original post by whyumadtho
Multiple studies on this very topic disagree.

try convincing the white British public of that (let's see them then)
Reply 33
Original post by SHallowvale
So there are around 16,971 primary schools in England, according to ''Cilt''. That means that a total 67/16,971 schools consist of no white children. That's 0.4% of primary schools. Quite a big number, isn't it? (Sarcasm)

''OH NO WE'RE BEING OVERUN BY IMMIGRANTS! Panic panic panic! The white race will soon become a minority!''

Not exactly.

There are a total of 24,372 schools in England, according to the DoE. Now that makes 84/24,372 schools (most likely consisting of primary and secondary). Still, around 0.4%.

Not much of a big deal if you ask me. Hell, bump that number up to 50% and I still wouldn't care. Why should I?

Very true............also your maths is very correct :wink:.......Daily Fail as usual trying to state the usual "facts" lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Oh look it's from the Daily Fail...

Must be 100% truth then :rolleyes:
Original post by Iqbal007
Very true............also your maths is wrong :tongue:

primary school: 67/16,971 = 0.004%

secondary school: 84/24372=0.0034%

The rendering of the circumstance is wrong as well. These are not schools with no white children but are schools with no white British children. Conceviably there are white children at all of them, to the extent that this matters.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2013/feb/28/school-20-languages-gladstone-primary
Reply 36
Original post by Annie72
Oh look it's from the Daily Fail...

Must be 100% truth then :rolleyes:

What worries me is the influence they have, considering they are one of the most read and then there's the commentators :rofl: thats what the real reason is behind DM's success online :rofl:

Original post by cambio wechsel
The rendering of the circumstance is wrong as well. These are not schools with no white children but are schools with no white British children. Conceviably there are white children at all of them, to the extent that this matters.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2013/feb/28/school-20-languages-gladstone-primary

Yeah I can't be surprised by the way DM twists it to suit their own agenda.............I just feel sad when you have people who genuinely believe what the DM prints :lolwut:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Iron Lady
The Guardian is just as bad.

People quote the Daily Mail to provide the facts (they wouldn't publish falsified figures), then you can research your beloved "superior" newspapers if it upsets you so much.

What on earth gives you the impression that I read the guardian or, indeed, any of the national newspapers?

Also, its a necessary skill to be able to read the news and ascertain the facts, from the opinion. I find a good way to start is to insert "I kinda think" before every sentence.

Either ways, this is going a bit off topic. As for the people claiming the vocal minority of white people voicing their xenophobia equates to a "white British people don't want to integrate" - put simply - you're wrong. MORE people are not bothered by where the person sat next to them was born, than are bothered about them "coming over here and takin' er jerrrbs!"
Original post by Iqbal007
What worries me the influence they have, considering they are one of the most read and then there's the commentators :rofl: thats what the real reason is behind DM success online :rofl:

Yeah I can't be surprised by the way DM twists it to suit their own agenda.............I just feel sad when you have people who genuinely believe what the DM prints :lolwut:

Is assuming that everything the DM prints is not true a coping mechanism for you?
If you're white British you're advocating the gradual genocide of your own race.

If you are not white British you are not in a position to patronize those who care about their nation and its people.

How is any of this genocide? How do these figures even suggest that whites will one day become a minority in the classroom?

Presuming this would indeed lead to genocide, so what? If you care so much about the colour of ones skin then please go educate yourself. If this country ends up with more black/asian people than white people, I wouldn't give a damn. I'd care more about the people themselves, not their colour.