Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to give my number out to an attractive passing stranger Watch

ReputationRep:
    The guys I meet in clubs are rarely my type. During the rare occasions I do find a cute guy in a club, it's just drunken banter, exchanging numbers and then in the morning neither can really remember the 5 minute conversation or faces.

I do consider myself an attractive girl and do get attention but no-one ever approaches me on the street apart from the likes of chavs.
    Im sick of being single and want to find someone, when my vision of a perfect guy passes me...what do I do... In reality i don't think I could actually just go up to a randomer and be like 'hey I don't usually do this, but can I give you my number'' perhaps I would if he smiled back and
    I got some advice prior. Is it kind of weird / socially unacceptable though?

ReputationRep:
    Don't muck around with numbers, just tackle him.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno maybe just like ask him for like directions to somewhere & then after starting up a random conversation give him your number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy136)
    The guys I meet in clubs are rarely my type. During the rare occasions I do find a cute guy in a club, it's just drunken banter, exchanging numbers and then in the morning neither can really remember the 5 minute conversation or faces.

I do consider myself an attractive girl and do get attention but no-one ever approaches me on the street apart from the likes of chavs.
    Im sick of being single and want to find someone, when my vision of a perfect guy passes me...what do I do... In reality i don't think I could actually just go up to a randomer and be like 'hey I don't usually do this, but can I give you my number'' perhaps I would if he smiled back and
    I would say instead of going straight with the number . talk to the guy. Get a drink or something. Try to know him and then it would be a simple task. As someone in this thread said. Ask him for directions or something and then build up a conversation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ask him for his number because he's *insert attribute here*

ReputationRep:
    How could you possibly have a 'vision' of the perfect guy, just by looking at him? Sounds pretty desperate and shallow to me tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy136)

Picture of number, or else you don't have a phone tbh

ReputationRep:
    Why not try new things?? Another social scene maybe

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.