Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If Pokemon was real what job would you have? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Let's be honest we can't all be random pokemon trainers waiting in the same spot for hours to harass random people into battling them. Just because pokemon exist doesn't mean the world stops, people still need education, healthcare, and other services, and people still will want to buy stuff, those pokeballs don't assemble themselves you know. So what job would you want to do if Pokemon existed, being a pokemon trainer professionally is not allowed (lets be honest in real life pokemon trainers would be a lot more skilled than they are in the games, so it'd be pretty hard to beat even one gym leader,) however you are allowed pokemon to assist you in your job (so for example builders could get a Machoke to help with lifting etc.) and your job could involve catching and training pokemon if you wished.

Personally I'd be a balloon repairman, with the amount of times Team Rocket's balloon blasts off along with them I'd make a fortune.

ReputationRep:
    I'd run the Pokemon Centers - have you seen those nurses? dayum

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a member of the elite 4 and a part time day care owner

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd be the guy that introduced guns into the pokemon world.

ReputationRep:
    I'd study to be the next professor oak... YOU CAN'T RIDE YOU'RE BIKE THERE GOD DAMMIT!!

Either that or the member of team rocket who guards that poster 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    This is literally one of the best posts I've read on this site, EVER.

But, what, being a pokemon trainer isn't allowed?! Stuff that! Of course it is! There's definitely some people on here that would have the capability to be a good trainer. I mean how many hours have we all spent on gameboy colour, trying to be the very best like noone ever was. I'd love to be a gym leader, personally.

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind running a day care centre, so I can see ALL the pokemons and you can leave and come back and I'll have bumped it up by another 20 levels and your helpelss magikarp is now a glorious gyrados.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a move tutor. It'd be such a good opportunity to turn into a bit of a Capt. Falcon.
    SHOW YA MOVES
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPc4PkgU6E

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't think the existence of Pokemon would affect my career choice.

ReputationRep:
    I would be a rare pokemon hunter, looking for shiny pokemon, and lengendaries!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.