The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by krishkmistry
One can't deny a levels are getting easier though

Posted from TSR Mobile

are they? I wouldn't know as I've only done papers spanning from 2009. And from the ones I have done, I wouldn't say they've become easier. If anything, they're getting trickier. The only thing I can think of that gives the effect that it's easier is the fact that people can do more retakes now.

Oh well, all of that's going to change (ostensibly) next year...
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by hassanakhtaruk
Haha no problem! :smile: glad to help

Yeah, now I need someone to give me some reassurance about how many marks I've lost. Will it be 5 or 7 as that's the places I slipped up on :-/
Reply 1362
Original post by _Morsey_
I feel the same, somehow messed up a GCSE level question (at the beginning with Potassium). Totally misread the question that there were isotopes of potassium and ended up putting Argon (due to 18 electrons).

Mega screw up of a mark from me :angry:
I did exactly the same I just rushed through that question
Affter seeing the paper that Hassan Guy posted, I cant see what was "easier" about that paper in comparison to Jan, skipped through it and it seems a bit complicated
Original post by flyylikejetz
But you said nuclear attraction increases ???

it was a mistake,i got carried away
Original post by _morsey_
i feel the same, somehow messed up a gcse level question (at the beginning with potassium). Totally misread the question that there were isotopes of potassium and ended up putting argon (due to 18 electrons).

i did that aswell until i crossed it out omg ahahah
has anyone got the full disproportion reaction..
I feel the same, somehow messed up a GCSE level question (at the beginning with Potassium). Totally misread the question that there were isotopes of potassium and ended up putting Argon (due to 18 electrons).

I almost did that too but I read the question properly afterwards and instead forgot to put the same proton as the electrons :tongue: so I still screwed that mark up.
thanks hassanaskhtaruk! Have you missed the pages with the litmus paper question though?
Continued...
Do u have the other question on the bromide and iodide sorry for being a pain
Original post by kingmango
thanks hassanaskhtaruk! Have you missed the pages with the litmus paper question though?

no he didnt
Original post by niceguy95
Affter seeing the paper that Hassan Guy posted, I cant see what was "easier" about that paper in comparison to Jan, skipped through it and it seems a bit complicated

Exactly! It wasn't easier at all..the paper was good but it was not easier than jan....
Reply 1372

I wouldn't worry, I think the paper looked challenging (although when you got into it, it was alright) and this puts people off of their 'game' so to speak, so bad for them, but good for you, because it'll lower the grade boundaries a bit :smile:
Original post by kingmango

It's included :smile:
Reply 1374
Original post by theCreator
The only reason I would get a copy is to post on here. Did you know on tuesday I was the one that stole the biology paper just to post it on the forum ahahahah

hahaha youre a genius! was it the wjec paper by any chance?
[QUOTE="Hayek;42778184" Nermin="Nermin"]
Continued...
Do u have the other question on the bromide and iodide sorry for being a pain

Haha it's ok...and I've included it :smile:
Original post by anna1233
hahaha youre a genius! was it the wjec paper by any chance?

Nah it was OCR Biology. I had a wobbly desk and asked for paper, she ended up giving me the exam paper, so at the end I picked it up and walked out hahah
[QUOTE="hassanakhtaruk;42778228"]
Original post by Nermin Hayek

Lol I think I'm blind I actually can't see it :s-smilie:
Original post by theCreator
The only reason I would get a copy is to post on here. Did you know on tuesday I was the one that stole the biology paper just to post it on the forum ahahahah

I appreciated your thieving skills :smile: (Hated that bio tho)
[QUOTE="hassanakhtaruk;42778228"]
Original post by Nermin Hayek

Ah sorry again, but could you upload page 11 with the iodide ion questions, it appears you missed it

Latest

Trending

Trending