The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

52 i got in jan and i did much less work and got 56 in Jan.To make it worse my scientific calc broke on the exam day in Jan so i couldn't do the calculations,which were too easy in January :/
I need help guys,following my previous post and reading threads on here - i'm wondering whether to get my script back from f321 this june.Basically i put more effort in,did more past papers and worked harder than my original paper in january(i got a C on that) and yesterday i JUST got a D .My calculator broke in Jan too before the exams,meaning i couldnt do the calculations too.Anyone suggest if i should get a remark.Absolutely astonished with my grade.Same applies to F322.
Original post by krishkmistry
I need help guys,following my previous post and reading threads on here - i'm wondering whether to get my script back from f321 this june.Basically i put more effort in,did more past papers and worked harder than my original paper in january(i got a C on that) and yesterday i JUST got a D .My calculator broke in Jan too before the exams,meaning i couldnt do the calculations too.Anyone suggest if i should get a remark.Absolutely astonished with my grade.Same applies to F322.

I think you should ask for the papers back. If you found out that there were places you should of got marks then ask remark them. I'm most likely going to request my paper back on F322
Does anyone have access to the official MS?
Reply 1624
has any one got the mark scheme or paper for this exam as I would like to practice it, thanks
is the mark scheme for this available?

Latest

Trending

Trending