Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    I am looking for a room to rent in central London. I am a student at Queen Mary university, currently looking for some students who want a room in central London for September 2013. I have not found anything yet but I will look into houses/flats in August (as most of the rooms will be available then)

ReputationRep:
    Hello !

I might be interested in it. I would like to live close to Elephant and Castle/SOuthwark. I will be studying OT at LSBU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmi88)
    Hello !

I might be interested in it. I would like to live close to Elephant and Castle/SOuthwark. I will be studying OT at LSBU.
    Hi.thanks. I would prefer to be close to Russel Sq/holborn. I am sorry..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaharEsf)
    Hi.thanks. I would prefer to be close to Russel Sq/holborn. I am sorry..
    No problem ! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hello !

Hi,

I'm starting at chelsea college of art in september and also hoping to find flat mates for a house share in the elephant and castle/ southwark/ vauxhall area.

Lauren

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenPennycott)
    Hi,

I'm starting at chelsea college of art in september and also hoping to find flat mates for a house share in the elephant and castle/ southwark/ vauxhall area.

Lauren
    Hello Lauren !!

That's great ! Where are you living now? When will you want to move in a flat?

Have a nice day

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm actually from Brighton, what about you? And i was thinking at the begining of september, although could do late August

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    I am looking for a room to rent in central London. I am a student at Queen Mary university, currently looking for some students who want a room in central London for September 2013. I have not found anything yet but I will look into houses/flats in August (as most of the rooms will be available then)
    Hey I'm looking for flats in King's X, Russel Square, Euston and Camden area. Would you be interested?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm actually from Brighton, what about you? And i was thinking at the begining of september, although could do late August
    Hi !

I am from France and was thinking of moving late August or beginning of September. I am not sure when I start exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Hi !

I am from France and was thinking of moving late August or beginning of September. I am not sure when I start exactly.

Ahh i see! What are you studying at camberwell? I think it would be cheapest to get a house between maybe 4 or 5? Do you know or have you found anyone else looking for a house in this area?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh i see! What are you studying at camberwell? I think it would be cheapest to get a house between maybe 4 or 5? Do you know or have you found anyone else looking for a house in this area?
    I will start a BSc in Occupational Therapy at LSBU. I've started having a look but everything that I found is available from now or in June. I haven't found anyone else yet, and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eljamaispa)
    Hey I'm looking for flats in King's X, Russel Square, Euston and Camden area. Would you be interested?
    Yes ofcourse.. right now I have applied for UofL accomodations (180+ per week) which are located in Russel sq. If I don't get one. I will definitely contact you. They will reply back in July..but if you together we can find a room each which is less than 180 I would definitely share a flat. Which university are you going to?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    Hi, I'm starting at IFS in september and they have no accommodation so I'm looking for a room on the district or circle line, central london is ideal as finding a job to ensure I can eat and stuff would be helpful :')
    Interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JazPeek)
    Hi, I'm starting at IFS in september and they have no accommodation so I'm looking for a room on the district or circle line, central london is ideal as finding a job to ensure I can eat and stuff would be helpful :')
    Interested?
    Thanks for replying. How about central line? Somewhere close to holborn Or russel sq. I will definitely get back to you in july when i get the replies from university accomodation. So far I have found 2 people including you. Which is great..

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying. How about central line? Somewhere close to holborn Or russel sq. I will definitely get back to you in july when i get the replies from university accomodation. So far I have found 2 people including you. Which is great..
    Central is good for me let me know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

My name is Anya and I am also going to be moving to London this coming September

I'm actually going to Imperial, but I don't mind living anywhere as long as it's less than an hour-long commute each way...

If you guys are interested in renting out a bigger place with more people (and hopefully, cheaper for everybody! ) - let me know!

A little about me: I'm 24 (going for a Master's), very studious (kinda nerdy ), but also very easy-going, friendly and amicable (and I like to have fun, just after the work is done! ). I'm also very clean and love to cook Basically, a perfect flat mate haha

Let me know!

Cheers!

~Anya

ReputationRep:
    I found this advert and I will need two people who might be interested in it...

http://student.spareroom.co.uk/flats...are_id=2790752

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am interested in finding some flat mates to live with for the next academic year in September!

I am looking for a flat near Holborn but I am willing to venture as far as Russell Square. Around 30minutes walk away from LSE.

Please inbox me and we can talk about finding a place etc.

ReputationRep:
    I found this advert and I will need two people who might be interested in it...

http://student.spareroom.co.uk/flats...are_id=2790752
    Hi, I'm looking for a flatshare and the advert you found seems interesting. How much is it going to be per month per person?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    Hi! I study at Queen Mary as well! Are u still looking for a flat or flatmates?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.