The Student Room Group

Help!

If I get 5 GCSE's A*-C, and I complete a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma, would that make me eligible to go to University? My GCSE's will include maths & english. Just feel like that isn't enough in contrast to the other students who'd be applying, I want to study business. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Cturner1892
If I get 5 GCSE's A*-C, and I complete a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma, would that make me eligible to go to University? My GCSE's will include maths & english. Just feel like that isn't enough in contrast to the other students who'd be applying, I want to study business. Thanks :smile:

As long as you meet the requirements set by the university then you would be eligible. I know loads of people who study BTEC then go to uni :smile:
Original post by Cturner1892

Yes you can go to University.

The types of uni you ca go to will depend on your grades. Ideally you'd want minimum of MMM to get in to a half good university. DDD and above will obviously get you in to the top universities :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for your help! Much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending