Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So I've got 4 exams coming up (2 maths [D1, C2], 2 psychology [Unit 1, Unit 2]) and here are the dates:

D1 - Friday 17th May
    Psychology unit 1 - Wednesday 22nd May
    C2 - Friday 24th May
    Psychology unit 2 - 4th/6th June

Just want to know if people can suggest a revision timetable for me to stick to until the exams?

I'd suggest you make your own, because you know your own revision and study habits better than we do. I have scheduled myself to revise at stupid hours of the morning because I tend to work better then, but that really wouldn't work for other people.

Think about how you prefer to revise. Do you concentrate in short bursts? Can you concentrate all day, but only provided that you have a distraction to check every so often? Do you prefer to revise in silence? Outside the house, e.g. in a library?

Taking all these into account, set yourself benchmarks to reach each day. Any more than 3 is probably setting yourself up for failure as you won't be able to do it! Just things like Monday - revise up to chapter 15 of the book, complete a past paper, go over lecture 5 notes.

It can actually be fun to create your own timetable. I have been known to make mine extremely elaborate with colour coding, columns, split cells etc. just as a way of procrastinating. :rolleyes: good luck!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful revision links

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.