Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm currently in my second year of university but will be starting a work placement in London in late August. I'm looking for a few sociable people to live with who are in a similar situation, or are studying at a London university. Ideally I'd live in North London, around Camden / St. John's Wood but am more than happy to live elsewhere if that's more convenient!

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks,
    Josh

ReputationRep:
    Hi Josh,

I have just finished my first year at uni; I'm a student at UCL and presently live in student housing in Camden. I would be interested in sharing a house, as long as it isn't too far away from UCL

Cheers,
    Jacob

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have also just finished my 1st year at UCL and am looking for a flatshare in london

Emily

ReputationRep:
    Hi Emily,

What department just out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying physics, you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm definitely interested in sorting something out. I've messaged you both!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing English Josh I sent a reply

ReputationRep:
    I am starting university at QMUL in september, I would like to share a flat as well.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Me and my friend(both girls) are looking to buddy up with 1 or 2 more students for a flatshare. We are both UCL students and are looking to move in September.

Let me know if interested x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.marishko)
    Hey everyone,

Me and my friend(both girls) are looking to buddy up with 1 or 2 more students for a flatshare. We are both UCL students and are looking to move in September.

Let me know if interested x
    Hi there,

Which UCL campus are you studying at? Im due to start at Chelsea College of Art (1st year but i'm 19) looking to find something in the Elephant and castle, Vauxhall, Battersea, Stockwell areas. Im trying to save on accommodation and think a house share is the best way to do it

Lauren

ReputationRep:
    hi im going to be studying at camberwell, so i'll be looking for somewhere south of the river.. i just got a quote for halls and almost cried :P seems a house share is the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz194)
    hi im going to be studying at camberwell, so i'll be looking for somewhere south of the river.. i just got a quote for halls and almost cried :P seems a house share is the way.

I was the same when i got mine through! What are you studying at Camberwell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenPennycott)
    I was the same when i got mine through! What are you studying at Camberwell?

studying ba drawing and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    studying ba drawing and yourself?

Ah nice, i'm doing fine art. Which hall did you get out of interest? I got manna ash

ReputationRep:
    Bloomsbury. TBH I'm looking for a flat close to UCL, walking distance

Hi there,

Which UCL campus are you studying at? Im due to start at Chelsea College of Art (1st year but i'm 19) looking to find something in the Elephant and castle, Vauxhall, Battersea, Stockwell areas. Im trying to save on accommodation and think a house share is the best way to do it

Lauren

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice, i'm doing fine art. Which hall did you get out of interest? I got manna ash

got bernard myers but that spot is probably gone by now because you have to contract in 48hours :s i didnt know camberwell did plain fine art! i thought all the fine arts were spilt into painting/drawing/sculpture/printmaking? anyway bernard would have been 160 a week :| thats like living off a half can of baked beans for the next 3 years. cry.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying set design at Wimbledon in September and can no way afford halls prices (I got glassyard) unless I live off stale bread for a year, I already live in London but living with my parents is abit...eh. Would basically live anywhere near a tube station...UAL peoplezzz hit me up

ReputationRep:
    got bernard myers but that spot is probably gone by now because you have to contract in 48hours :s i didnt know camberwell did plain fine art! i thought all the fine arts were spilt into painting/drawing/sculpture/printmaking? anyway bernard would have been 160 a week :| thats like living off a half can of baked beans for the next 3 years. cry.

Sorry!! I just read back what i wrote and i forgot to add i'm doing fine art at Chelsea! You are quite right, Camberwell does split them up. I'm going to reapply to try and get a twin room at the Camberwell Halls (cheapest of the cheap) but i think realistically house share will be cheapest. Only thing is you have to add bills on top on weekly rent but i think sharing with 4/5 is probably the best way. Private message me if you want to talk about possibly sharing

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm 20 but starting my first year at UAL in September, pretty much the same as everyone else here I got offered halls and thought there's no way I could afford them and think a house/flatshare would be better and more fun anyway. Message me if you are interested! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am a prospective AA student and I am looking for accommodation close to the AA. I would like to share a flat in a walking distance to the AA with students from this school. If anyone is interested in forming a group to look for an apartment, or anyone has a free room, please write me message and we will get in touch!! cheers!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.