Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My name is Rachel Lyon- García. I have been offered (and I accepted) an unconditional offer at Cardiff Met. I applied as a mature student as I am 22 years of age. I will be studying Complementary Therapies at Llandaff's campus. Accommodation is crucial for me as I need a bit more room to set up my massage bed for the course. I'm am currently living in Spain and I am willing to come to Cardiff and visit anytime there's a flight. To view the housing, I would try to coordinate all the other houses I would visit in the same trip.

Some information about me:

- I was born in Geneva, Switzerland. At age 14, I moved from Geneva to Mallorca, Spain. I speak french, English and Spanish fluently.
    - I am an extroverted and artistic girl (I'm a body painter) even though I enjoy science. I have some knowledge of cooking and consider myself clean and well kept. I have been a diabetic since the age of 9 and have a very good handle on it, so no worries. I am someone who likes to stay at home a lot but also enjoys to go out with friends.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.