The Student Room Group

Boyfriend help!

I am feeling very confused at the moment, I have been with my boyfriend for around a year and a half. We met at uni and spend a lot of time together, and we do get on really well. Next year, in my final year, we are living together, but with some other friends as well. We always had a laugh and I considered him my best friend.

Recently I have found we spend less and less time talking when we have alone time, all he does is sit on his laptop and talk about his own interests rather than have real conversations with me. I have told him lots of times but it never seems to sink in.

Over the past couple of weeks I have been having some not nice things going on at home, but I am getting barely any support from my boyfriend. I have been getting support from a friend of mine, which I think I am starting to get feelings for.
I met him at the start of this academic year, and he is on my course. I felt attracted to him when he joined, but after that as he got closer into my friendship group my feelings have developed a bit more.

I really don't know what to do, I feel like I have to stay with my boyfriend as I am living with him next year, and that puts me off staying as I am one of those people that don't like to be tied down.

:s
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

:s

I think your only developing feelings for your guy mate because your having a few problem with your bf... have you told your bf about how you need him to be there for you whilst your having problems are home?
Reply 2
Yeah, he knows exactly what is going on. He is lovely but not very sympathetic. I have told him lots of times but come the next day he has seemed to have completly forgotten.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending