Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you get a Jersey Shore body without steroids? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Can you get a Jersey Shore body without steroids?

ReputationRep:
    Well, according to what I just saw when I googled it - definately.

ReputationRep:
    Although most of the guys on there have obviously juiced, it's possible.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...lding_genetics
    This seems relevant. The answer as with most questions is: maybe.

ReputationRep:
    lol, obviously.

Just because someone looks like they actually train doesn't automatically mean roids guyz.

Maybe try harder?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they appear very muscular compared to the average physique but you just have to look at bodybuilders to see they aren't close to the maximum.

ReputationRep:
    It is...but they do take roids apart from probably Gaz and the other more twiggier ones.

Ricky will be on pro-hormones because he looks the type...Jay from first series will be jabbing and the dark haired one probably just tablets.

ReputationRep:
    As far as they're concerned, it's more about definition that actual size, if that's the kind of bod you're after, I'd recommend a bulking phase of a couple months and then integrate some swimming and cardio to up your metabolism and get defined... swimming is a great way to do this being a full body workout to maintain muscle yet send your metbolism sky high and burn fat (the cold water help with this).

But remember, swimming WILL NOT get you size!! or at least not much, this must be achieved through lifting, swimming will then maintain this muscle mass while cutting the fat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aoide)
    Yes, they appear very muscular compared to the average physique but you just have to look at bodybuilders to see they aren't close to the maximum.
    Agreed, its more a case of definition that overall size with the Jesey Shore lot anyway tbh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Blind Monk)
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...lding_genetics
    This seems relevant. The answer as with most questions is: maybe.
    no because I train hard

ReputationRep:
    Yes. But I don't know why you would want to look like someone on Jersey shore. They're all bloated ****s with zero symmetry or muscle balance.

No thanks Jeff LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    It is...but they do take roids apart from probably Gaz and the other more twiggier ones.

Ricky will be on pro-hormones because he looks the type...Jay from first series will be jabbing and the dark haired one probably just tablets.
    are you talking about geordie shore?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.