Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The jokest thing is that I just realised it was my birthday when Ukl sent me an email wishing me happy birthday. And Im obviously special as it sent me two.

london people rock
    happy birthday for whenever it was

ReputationRep:
    Today and neway london is jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    The jokest thing is that I just realised it was my birthday when Ukl sent me an email wishing me happy birthday. And Im obviously special as it sent me two.
    Sorry? You didn't realise it was your birthday or what? lol. Are you totally outside the realms of reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    Sorry? You didn't realise it was your birthday or what? lol. Are you totally outside the realms of reality.
    wow, yes, it just ticked over onto the 20th without soome big fanfare or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    london people rock
    happy birthday for whenever it was
    You don't like Irish people, from the thread that was jsut deleted you called me and I quote 'stupid Irish'. Next time lets not have our period at the smallest thing, alright mr racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    wow, yes, it just ticked over onto the 20th without soome big fanfare or anything
    Oh right, i've just realised the time, apologies. I thought you were referring to 'yesterday' as it is now.

ReputationRep:
    im gettin bare annoyed, everytime i log on, i have lost posts, not htat i care, its just its like heavy i have a hundred left to 3000, then its like damn i have 200 left to 3000

ReputationRep:
    I did that one year, i had no idea it was my b'day until my parents woke me up "Happy Birthday!" and i was like WTF.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday

It's my dad's as well (on the 20th) and then my friends on the 21st.

ReputationRep:
    Well, i don't know you, but happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday too.

Enjoy yourself, just don't get into trouble or get too drunk

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday to my brother too! He's 12 today...and my friend who's just turned 16!

Its the first anniversary of the war on Iraq, and its being marked by an 'end the occupation protest'...so off i go.

.....mwah to all the birthday people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    They send emails to say happy birthday?!!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Today and neway london is jokes
    Happy Birthday mate!!!!!!

G

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.